Experienced but new to EMC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Alestrose, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
    khixan likes this.
  2. Welcome to EMC!

I'm the lunatic of smp8's PWU (Public Wild Utilities). The Nether Express was just finished for fast easy access to all our public builds out at Wild North. To access it, /smp8, /wild n, and then go due north. It is 1 block outside the protected zone. There is a bunny boat bridge since it's over water, or you can just bring a boat. Hop through the portal and then choose which build you want to visit. Ice boats are the fastest, but we also have a bullet rail option for each build.

Our main thread is here - emc.gs/t/53627/#post-964163

Your best bet for fast XP is Pigmentus. Please never AFK there. Get in, aggro the pigmen from the walkway, then kill away, and get out when you're all done. Plenty of free gold swords out there if you don't want to use up your own gear.
    If you don't want gold and flesh, and prefer a 1 hit kill, Hot Rods is another good option. Blaze grinders. Instructions for proper use are on the signs.
    3 Grinders has cave spiders and zombies, and Fort Wart has witches. We've lots of options out at Wild North. Check out the OP on the linked thread.

My personal favorite for XP though is not at Wild North. I prefer NHG (Nether Hunting Grounds). It's at /nether and go due South. Ice boat or rail out, climb up, and hunt to your heart's content with full beacon support. I like wither skellie skulls to go with my XP, and I find hunting far more fun than standing around at a grinder.

Other options -
    ForeverMaster has created public enderman grinders on many smps including smp8, and smp5 has a good bit of public farms also.

PWU is on hiatus for the holidays until 2017. I will post a poll in the new year for what project we take on next. If you find a problem at a PWU build, please post about here emc.gs/t/53627/#post-964163 and we'll get it handled. Thank you and Happy Holidays to all!
    Tyron87 likes this.
  3. Hi Alestrose. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
  4. Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate it.
    Tyron87 and khixan like this.
  5. Hello, Welcome to the Empire! Hope you enjoy your stay :cool:
  6. Thanks
    Fexu likes this.
  7. For as much as I hate this picture. I kind of miss not seeing it posted for new players.
  8. Hey you are welcome to join my outpost in the east frontier on SMP6 we have about 26 players out there and we all help each other out. if you are interested in checking us out let me know and ill send you the cord and directions there. ill also keep an eye out for you while im online.
  9. hey I'd love to check it out if your on, can you pm me the coords?
  10. I might be late, but,
    Welcome to the Empire minecraft :) If you have still got anny question, feel free to ask :)
    Alestrose likes this.