Experienced but new to EMC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Alestrose, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Hey,

Alestrose here. I've been playing Minecraft for a long time with plenty of time on other servers but I've moved here in search of a better community and player experience. So far I love it!!

I'm looking to get a bit of a head start so if anyone is looking for a new member to their team/fac/town etc. then hit me up. I'll happily work my way up and help where needed.

-Alestrose-
    Candlewax, AlexC__, khixan and 5 others like this.
  2. Welcome to EMC! If you want to join an outpost I suggest you go apply to one in a thread. There are plenty of outposts, not all of them are well maintained though.
  3. Welcome to EMC. :) You've come to the perfect place. Which smp# are you on?
  4. Thanks guys, how do i check which I'm on?

I'm still on the default start one
    WolfInAction likes this.
  5. Everyone starts on different smps. If you are on your home server currently, you are on smp4. I checked by doing /p Alestrose :) If you ever need any help feel free to ask!
  6. Welcome to EMC, Alestrose. I hope you enjoy it here, and I hope it will start to feel like home.
    It'd be great if we could get a chance to chat, you seem very knowledgeable and sweet ^^;

I'm from smp8.
    Be careful of it.
    It's full of marriage and danger.
    WolfInAction likes this.
  7. Ill look at applying in a thread but if anyone here sees this and are interested in having me join,
    hit me up.
  8. Welcome To EMC Alestrose! Hope You Enjoy All Your Time Here :D

I am From Smp8
    If You Ever Get Bored Come To Smp8 xD
    Your Sure To Find Something Interesting Going On
  9. Thanks
  10. Welcome! smp4 is gr8
  11. Hey there! Welcome to EMC, the place where dreams may or may not come to life. No refunds.

I hope you enjoy being here as much as I do, if you have any questions feel free to ask, we don't all bite ;)
  12. Welcome to EMC :D
  13. Thanks again,

I'm looking to get to an xp farm so I can start getting some decent gear, where can i start?
  14. I would head over to smp8 and use their public utilities. I honestly don't know where it is on smp8 but if you ask pretty much anyone on 8 they should be able to help.
    khixan likes this.
  15. thanks
  16. I answered your question in game I believe, and managed to get someone to show you out there too.
    khixan likes this.
  17. Yes, I do suggest using the public utilities.
    Option one: SMP8: /wild n, look for the cake/quartz path. Then, go down the prismarine shaft and take the rail.
    Option two: SMP5: /fnether, turn right and go down the big tunnel dug out from netherrack. Then, go through the nether portal surrounded by iron blocks.
    khixan likes this.
  18. Awesome thanks
  19. Welcome to the Empire, hope you're going to enjoy it here. It's definitely one of the better communities out there (obviously I'm biased) and yeah... Beware of the turkeys? ;)