Evesthery's Minecraft Channel

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by ShatteredPlains, Feb 20, 2016.

1. As some of you may know, I have a YouTube channel. It's been going for nearly a year now, and I think it's about time I shared it with the EMC community officially.

Here's a link to my channel itself. I post content 2-3 times a week. I upload Minecraft Mini-Games on Mondays, EMC Let's Plays on Wednesdays, and 1.9 Survivial on Saturdays.

I use Screencast-o-matic (paid version) to record and edit my videos. This software also has built-in audio capturing fuctionality.

Please feel free to check out my channel and tell my your opinion. I hope you like it! :)
  2. Subbed and added to my EMC friend channel list :)
    Evesthery likes this.
  3. Cool! will definitely check it out :)
  4. When you get famous, I was one of your very first subscribers :D (I don't recall exactly, but I think I might've been in the first 5)
    ShelLuser and Gawadrolt like this.
  5. Great channel! I'm very impressed with how many videos you have done so far and they are fun to watch. I think my daughter is really going to like them.
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  6. I like it! I'm gonna have you and JFF on my subs :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. I shall check your mighty channel!
    Ultimate_GG likes this.
  8. Nice, you should get a avatar and banner art for your channel. I also have a channel but I dont do minecraft stuff :p
  9. Awesome! Going to sub soon :)
  10. Very cool! You should do one going through my haunted house and taking the scary minecart ride.
  11. Bump and a half! I now do livetstreams (on YouTube) Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 3-4 EMC time.