[EVENT] World of Empires | Turn Based Strategy

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Erektus, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Waiting on Red to make his move.
  2. Oops sorry :D
    EDIT: Anyone want to make an alliance? :D
    Galantisizer likes this.
  3. Looks great! Although I think many turns will be skipped when people need to sleep or have school.
    Oh well, it's part of the game, I guess.
    I hope this goes well, though. It could be really interesting.
    Edit: what are the coords of the residence? It'd be nice if we could see what's going on via the live map.
  4. 17623 res number
    158 108 1402
    607 likes this.
  5. What smp would that be? :p

Also, Erektus, what will happen when you are asleep?
  6. smp8
    607 likes this.
  7. A new enemy has spawned!

Rogue Bases are now available to attack and take over at your own risk, these bases have black colored territory blocks and are guarded by level 1 Infantry and Tank. Once you kill all the guarding units in one of the bases, all 9 blocks become yours!

607 likes this.
  8. Pfft, who says I sleep?

But to answer your question, if they really want to progress their turn they can message me their moves.
  9. This is really, really cool. Is there any way I could get in on the next game?
    607 likes this.
  10. If someone is not online for 2 days and does not participate in the game within that time, they are removed from the game and someone new gets their territory. Of course if someone warns me that they are going to be away, I will give them a shield for a few turns, but if they don't warn me I have to remove them.
  11. Is there a wait list for the next game?
    If so, count me in for next game.
  12. Yep.
  13. Ah. I'd perhaps like to play, too, but I don't really know how it works yet.
  14. I'll be writing a Tutorial and in-depth guide for it later.
    607 likes this.
  15. New Idea: A turn occurs every 3-6 Hours (time can be adjusted), and everyone does their moves during that time, after the specified time the next turn commences and everyone can make more moves. This prevents the game from dragging on way too long due to inactive players.

Let me know what you think, if this is approved it will begin at 6 PM EMC time.
  16. There should be a specific time that the turn stops, like at night, since many players cannot get on from 10 PM-5,6 AM.
  17. Turns would usually happen between 8 AM EMC time - 11 PM EMC Time
    NathanRP likes this.
  18. WoE store added.
    NathanRP likes this.
  19. NEW

Leader Boards
    Experience Points
    NathanRP likes this.