[EVENT] We3's Dig Event - Mid-spring Milestones

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by We3_MPO, Feb 10, 2023.

?

Are you planning to come?

Poll closed Mar 11, 2023.
Yea 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Nay 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Unsure 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Location: X -4,071, Y 64, Z 2924 in the SMP6 wastelands. Follow the paved mining trail north of /waste sw until you see a cabin in the sparse jungle.
    Time: March 12, 2023 at 1:00 P.M. EMC time (Eastern Daylight Time).
    Things to bring: Shulker boxes, boat or horse, food, armor, sword, bow or crossbow, arrows, pickaxe (optional), axe (optional), shovel (optional), bonemeal (optional), shears (optional)
    What to do: Mine sand and sandstone in the desert? Farm moss in your lawn? Hunt and breed rabbits in the desert? Hunt and breed chickens in the sparse jungle? Hunt squid and salmon in the river? Farm trees, ferns, vines and bamboo in the jungle? Farm flowers in the plains? Hunt monsters? Eggify ocelots and parrots? Mine underground? Farm crops or collect deadbushes in the desert?

P.S.: I've done one of these before, but that was for my 200th day on EMC (on my We3_1oAC account) back in July 2015. My 3,000th day is on March 20th, in the exact middle of spring. Eight days prior - the day of the event - is my 20th birthday. Just FYI, the river is boat-friendly and trail horse-friendly; I intentionally design my roads to be such, even at river crossings. Last but not least, I'll also do my best to build enough shelter for everyone planning to come.
    farmerguyson and MoreMoople like this.
  2. Woot! Do you want me to add this event to the calendar? :D
    We3_MPO likes this.
  3. I was going to submit the form myself (and just did), but thanks for making sure!
  4. The form doesn't currently work due to problems after the website crash months ago, but I will get that added for you! :)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  5. Just FYI, there's no Deep Dark under the desert, so you should be safe. I know because I set up the beacon.
  6. Just FYI, I'm at the event site, and I arrived promptly. I should be visible on the map. I can also send a group invite to those attending.
  7. I'm really really sorry for not advertising this effectively. I really didn't want to come on too strong. Ultimately, though, no one came except Echelon815, which surprised and upset me. I'm still thankful that she came, though! I had no idea that Sefl was hosting a resource gathering event the same day; it seemed to outcompete mine. Nonetheless, I'm going to keep the beacon up at the event site until the next wastelands reset nears, to compensate for my failure.
  8. Closed at request of original poster.
    We3_MPO likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.