[EVENT] Wacky Wednesday Cake Making!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 25, 2018.

1. It's time for a new cake. The one last year is a little stale now. :p

Materials will be provided. No tools necessary.

Time: 8 pm EMC time on July 25th!
    Games server. Funland. Staff Hosted Events.

Note we said BUILD the cake, not destroy. You'll only be granted the place flag, so design carefully. We've got 7 layers to design, so it's going to take some time and there will be plenty of space for everyone to add their own personal touch.

See you there!
  2. Sounds fun
  3. I will be there! :D
    MoreMoople likes this.
  4. Ill be there :)
    Erbiumn and MoreMoople like this.
  5. Yay! I will definitely be there :)
    white_trash_dna likes this.
  6. heck yeah I get to put my cooties all over it

i'll be there
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. Sounds fun! I’ll try to make it!
  8. Time to put my baking skills to the test ;)
  9. I'll be sure to stop by!
  10. I should be there! Thanks for the event :D One of my favourite events when it comes to EMCs B-day, seeing the creativity (and sometimes silliness of some decor!) in the community when it comes to the cake.
    purplebook163 and MoreMoople like this.
  11. Can anyone give me an address for some previous cakes? I'd like to look at some EMC Birthday history. :)
  12. Can't wait to attend, I will build what I do there every year....RainbowChin's face xD
    I'll post a picture of it on here as always once finished!

EDIT: I just asked my sister if she'll be there and she said maybe and then I asked her, "I'ma build what I do every year on there..." --- My sister before I could finish, "Chin's face?" xD lmao she remembered then proceeded to say that she sees it every year on there because of me.
  13. I have to sleep, but have fun everyone!

Have a happy b-day partay :3
    MoreMoople and purplebook163 like this.
  14. was good, but i wasnt sure if the brown wool was chocolate or feces
    IeyasuTokugawa likes this.
  15. So this year we have the Chin face head that I build every time and it has seems that Chin has obtained a wart on his eye xD Best of luck removing that and you look a little pale, are you okay? rofl

We also found our anime buddies and took a group photo (along with a few randoms that decided to join in xD)

Here we got Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid), Makoto (Free!), Mavis (Fairy Tail), Deku (Boku no Hero Academia), Haru (Free!), Levy (Fairy Tail), some friends and randoms lol!
    Had a blast and cant wait for this again next year :)
  16. If your talking about the side with the orange frosting, it's chocolate! xD
    IeyasuTokugawa likes this.
  17. I had loads of fun! Great bonding experience!
  18. heck yeah i got to put my cooties all over it
  19. your cooties are the best!