[EVENT] The KFC Games: 50,000 Rupee PVP Tournament

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by figglebottomreal, Jun 14, 2018.

1. KFC's 50,000 Rupee PVP Tournament
    I recently realized that I have more rupees than I can spend, so I decided to give back to the community, not by a giveaway, but by a tournament. Winning my PVP tournament would mean winning 50,000+ rupees, and more importantly, bragging rights. Listed below are the rules, times, and prizes in the tournament.

Where?: The exact PVP arena is TBA
    When?: TBA
    Prizes: When I announce the date and arena location of the tournament, you will be able to donate rupees, promotional items, or other item(s) of value. There will be a marked location where you will be able to donate to the tournament prize pool. The winner of the tournament is guaranteed to receive 50,000 rupees from me, plus whatever people donate to the prize pool.
    Games & scoring system: Each game will be last man standing. There will be no extra lives in each game. Winning a game would mean getting a point. If two or more people have the same score by the end of the tournament, there will be a last man standing tiebreaker. I will log each participant's score in a google doc.
    Standard armor & weapons: I want this tournament to be based on PVP skill, rather than who has better enchantments on their armor. Everybody will be required to use the same loadout in the tournament. The specifics of the loadout are TBA.

The specifics of this tournament will be changed many times before the tournament actually takes place.

If you have any questions about the tournament, feel free to tell me either by replying to this thread or via PM.

Happy KFC Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.
  2. KFC= Kentucky Fried Chicken?
    Jelle68 likes this.
  3. KungFuCactus=KFC
  4. ohhh okay that makes more sense

When will this be happening? and where?
  5. The time is undetermined. It will happen in one of the PVP arenas, but I have not decided which one yet.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. Hope I can make it! :p
  7. Sounds great.

You said armour is to be determined:
    I would suggest makeing it "vanilla materials only" I think most people have a propper "God" armour & weapon set. (all max enchanted) But, non-vanilla items (like a Ham Hacker, which I have used since it came out) could be considered too expencive.
    Potions and golden or Notch apples should also be disallowed, for the same reason. (having a lot of them could cost a lot, you burn through them quickly). I don't know what tos ay about enderpearls. They're cheap (endermen farm) for me, but might not be for other people...
  8. Good idea.