[EVENT] TBird1128's Night-Time and Sunday Morning Mining

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Tbird1128, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Today at 4pm EMC time!
  2. Join me Friday at 4pm EMC time for Mining. The group will also be public. Smp and location to be announced just before the event starts. I will also have a Tree Choppers on Sunday at 2pm.
  3. Don't forget Friday 4pm EMC time, grab your tools and weapons and come mine, fight mobs or just hang out!
  4. Going to be a little late starting.
  5. Next event is Sunday at 2pm for Survival Tree Choppers
  6. Today in 4 hours Survival Tree Choppers!
  7. Event this Friday is hosted by MrzMidnight! Come to the end for dragons and surprise's!!!
  8. *Dramatic Michael Bay Sounds*
    :cool:Coming this Friday..a group..a crew..the whole smp players will go out on an adventure to the End for a Raid. But not just any Raid, nah..we talking about Raids, Enderman, Wither summoning (maybe), Summoning dragons, an army of Iron Golems, and an army of hungry wolves right by at your side. Provided with potions, food, and beds out for players to feel safe and comfortable.
    :oops:Are you cut out for the fight of your life?:eek:
    Will post more information, the location, and direction of the Raid, SOON. Be prepare for the time of your life and think about your last resort when you come out here because it will not be pretty.
    *duh duh duh*
  9. Raid in the End
    Direction: follow the path with a horse (horse transportation is faster) the path will lead you to a stripe birch wood. You’ll go down and follow signs and paths to the end portal.
  10. Grab your best fire protection armour and get ready for mining time tomorrow at 4pm EMC time!
  11. Howdy Tbird!

Maybe I can make the next one, though I am going to miss out on this one I'm afraid. I hope you all have a good time, take care. Peace!