[EVENT] TBird1128's Night-Time and Sunday Morning Mining

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Tbird1128, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Today at 4pm Survival Tree Choppers at 4pm EMC time also we will be next to the end waste portal so if anyone wants to mine obby and fight dragons you can!
  2. One hour till event time!
  3. Grab your asbestos armour, tools and weapons and join me in the nether on Friday at 4pm for mining.
    khixan likes this.
  4. No laptop at the moment so I can't host an event on Friday.
  5. I'm back! There will be a mining event next Friday December 4 so get ready for mining fun😁
    Will_McNab likes this.
  6. Guess what is back this Friday? That's right time to go mining and take down a forest! Time will be 4pm EMC time smp to be announced fifteen minutes before event starts.
  7. Tbird1128 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  8. Today at 4pm EMC time!
    Mutavalli and Will_McNab like this.
  9. Screenie after the event yesterday! Thanks for those who came last night :)

Mutavalli, Will_McNab and Tbird1128 like this.
  10. TIME FOR A SUNDAY MINING EVENT!

This Sunday marks Merek_Shadower's 2000th day!

I am planning to do a huge birthday event. Grab your armour, tools, weapons and birthday wishes/gifts.

I am going to host a mining and fishing event with a house building contest. Since this is last minute I will have to put together prizes for the contest but everyone should have fun! this will be at 2pm EMC time (eastern standard time).

Come out and help me wish Merek a very happy EMC Birthday!
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  11. where?
  12. Will be announced 15 minutes before start time. Any smps you can't go to because of an outpost?
    Will_McNab and SkeleTin007 like this.
  13. Bump!
    Will_McNab likes this.
  14. Just a reminder for future events! Enable no protect mode so we wont have any protected blocks or torches littering the pit.

-SkeleTin007
  15. Join me Friday April 16th for mining in the Nether!!!
    Will_McNab likes this.
  16. Bumpety Bump