[Event] Survival Games Competition

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by 1998golfer, Jan 19, 2013.

?

Will you participate?

Yes 34 vote(s) 57.6%
No 6 vote(s) 10.2%
Maybe 19 vote(s) 32.2%
  1. Yeah but I still think whatever person wins he should split profit with the other guy from his smp
    AlexHallon likes this.
  2. I sure don't, particularly seeing as some of that prize money came from me.
    I want to see one final winner.
    AlexHallon and Daxter9133 like this.
  3. Well see wat he decides but it's kind of obvious wat my position is :p
    AlexHallon likes this.
  4. I am making it that the prize money goes to the sole winner of the Survival Games competition, but that team members are encouraged to make plans beforehand that if either of them win, that they split the prize money. This is final and will not change.
    Thanks for reading,
    1998golfer
    AlexHallon likes this.
  5. Alright, since Daxter9133 gave you his spot, I will take him out and put you in. good luck! :)

@Daxter9133 you want to be an alternate for SMP7 or spectate?
    AlexHallon likes this.
  6. Alright, thanks golf :D
    hal007c and redstoneraider like this.
  7. I hope I will be able to play wen the event goes on I hopes
    So though and I think I will :D
    AlexHallon likes this.
  8. Woot Woot 30 mins north of Denver
    AlexHallon likes this.
  9. As a donator I would like to submit that in the spirit of the book, if the last two people are from the same server than they should be allowed to split the money. In all other circumstances there should be only one winner and that winner should receive all monies.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  10. they should just fight to the death instead :p

EDIT: lol, did i rush through another post again D:
    AlexHallon likes this.
  11. Pirate that is better than the one person gets it all but I think that still maybe a little prize money to the other player from that smp maybe like 6k so that way winner gets 20k????
    AlexHallon likes this.
  12. As i said earlier,

AlexHallon likes this.
  13. Srry golfer I didn't see that post my bad and I think that's a good compromise thx for doing this event and following through with it :D
    AlexHallon likes this.
  14. I am saying that if two people from the same smp are the last ones left then should not have to fight each other. Just like the book.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  15. Also is there anyway I can contact my fellows member from smp5 I have never actually seen him not that I know of so I was wondering if there was a way I could contact him
    AlexHallon likes this.
  16. Also I was wondering is there going to be a sponsor system? I saw that in a recent video and it looked really cool.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  17. Once all spots are filled I will make a convo for each SMP with the participants. There you can talk strategy and make agreements on the prize if one of you wins, etc. I want to make it and invite you to it because I want to be the intermediary, and if you make any agreements I want to be witness and record it.

No.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  18. O so do u mean on the website or where??
    AlexHallon likes this.
  19. oh, golf, is this the type of survival games where you're in adventure mode? Or is it the type where you can break blocks to make bases and stuff.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  20. Name: nick5013
    Server: smp7
    Reason: Because I want to test my skills and represent my great server!
    Btw, I'll be an alternate player.
    AlexHallon likes this.