[Event] Survival Games Competition

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by 1998golfer, Jan 19, 2013.

?

Will you participate?

Yes 34 vote(s) 57.6%
No 6 vote(s) 10.2%
Maybe 19 vote(s) 32.2%
  1. I live in the Springs
    AlexHallon likes this.
  2. We still need one more for SMP3!
    AlexHallon likes this.
  3. Bump!
    AlexHallon likes this.
  4. prize is now 26,000r!
    AlexHallon likes this.
  5. Wow that's a lot also is it 1 winner or wat how does it work
    AlexHallon likes this.
  6. The last person standing :)
    AlexHallon likes this.
  7. Aren't there teams or is this a free for all. I want 2 man teams. So even if you die, your partner from your server will still split the winnings.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  8. Yeah that's wat I was gonna ask
    AlexHallon likes this.
  9. I am thinking each SMP just has 2 chances of winning for their server, but the individual players can win the money, not the teams... I will take splitting btwn the winning SMP players under consideration.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  10. Why not put SMP's against each other. So im not all lonely in the arena
    AlexHallon likes this.
  11. Yeah that's wat I would do cause that way if my partner wins or I win we each get 13k and like of I killed the guy that's also from smp5 there might be some hard feelings
    AlexHallon likes this.
  12. Are there still any open slots for smp7 left?
    hal007c and redstoneraider like this.
  13. No, it goes against the entire idea of Survival Games.
    It's all about last man standing.
    CousinMosquito and AlexHallon like this.
  14. Check the front post.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  15. Actually Dandan yes there is a slot, I'll pull out and you can have mine. I'd still like to spectate though.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  16. Ok, you sure about that?
    hal007c and redstoneraider like this.
  17. Rainbowchin 26k for one person is pretty dominate and smps v.s smps would be more fun cause then it feels like ur more of a part of something and ur with someone and u can help each other out and stuff I mean that's wat empire minecraft is all about right. I say we do teams also cause that way not one person gets it all cause if one person gets it all its not as fun. Also since it would be smps v.s smps it would be more of a contest to represent ur smp and try and win it to make ur smp "the champion of survival games" or something
    AlexHallon likes this.
  18. Ya I might be gone anyway. Plans came up with a friend, but ill still spectate and cheer you on if I'm still here.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  19. You will be welcome to team up once the event has started but at the end, it's last man standing.
    CousinMosquito and AlexHallon like this.
  20. alright, just don't forget to cheer on becsim too xD.

name: dandandondo
    server: smp7
    reason: It'd be fun :D. and survival games is also one of my favorite things to do on minecraft. It's also even better if i did it with some emc friends too :D