[EVENT] Something Fishy

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Raaynn, Jul 23, 2023.

?

Do you enjoy...

Fishing? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Building? 6 vote(s) 37.5%
Mining? 6 vote(s) 37.5%
Survival pve? 4 vote(s) 25.0%

1. What: Something Fishy - to build!!!
    When: Wednesday Nov 29-8 pm EMC time

Bring your wings, or Bring a boat! And come join us, we are still shipwrecked in a jungle, with little or no supplies to survive, and need to carve out our existence in this dense jungle. Come fish, live off the land, and help us build shelter to survive this inhospitable environment!!!

Where: Wild SouthEast on smp6, fly or boat straight West to the jungle

FORECAST: with Raaynn!

Are you aware that fish are always more plentiful with RAIN!! This is also true on EMC, so come join in the fun to fish, relax, chat, and survive if necessary!

(Town Fishing Plot (res 427)
    Is always open for fishing 24/7 !)
    I am back to host fishing events in survival or town. The idea is to fish and build villages around the Empire, with some events in town, and others in survival in the wastes. At these I will be picking a server's waste by an area somewhere near a river, lake or ocean. You are welcome to build, mine, or fish or Just Hang out and Chat - both at survival and In Town events! This is meant to be a community social.

PRIZES (rupees and items) will be available at future events.

Bring your gear and plan to build a fishing village complete with fishing docks, or boats, and all! This is a small twist on past events. Help build the village and have fun fishing. Bring building materials and gear for town events, and when we "Go Wild" bring your things or live off the land survival style.

please take note: As these are public events only bring materials you are willing to donate and/or lose through resets!
    MissFable, Trwe, TECtock and 2 others like this.
  2. fish reacted
    very cool
  3. ther is maybe stil time before this event but i may have a sugestioni tink build a base is in the wild
    becouse i tink that maybe better than in the waste since if u ever wanted to come back for waht for reason its not lost like efry 3 events for exsample but for exsample 20k 30k out in a earea almost 1 has been
    Raaynn likes this.
  4. I understand that, and future events will be in the wild and town as well, but this event is for the wastes, being as it is new and there is lots to explore.
  5. You need to add all of the above to the voting list.
  6. Something Fishy starts in 20 mins, on smp6. Waste South, then head straight East to the village...

Thanks to all who came out, was entertaining for Miku to watch Mushroom vs the Eyeender

.. ring the Bacon Bells...

And to share some Birthday Cake...

See ya all soon o/
  7. Next Something Fishy!!!
    When: Thursday Aug 17th 7pm EMC

Where: TBA

Hope to see you there :)
  8. Due to an irl appointment I needed, this event will need to be a little later, starting at 9pm EMC time. Cheerio o/

Next Something Fishy!!!
    When: Thursday Aug 17th 9 pm EMC

Where: TBA
    Tbird1128 and KatydidBuild like this.
  9. im prcgryck trust me
  10. Bring you wings, or Bring a boat! And come join us, we are shipwrecked in a jungle, with little or no supplies to survive, and will need to carve out our existence in this dense jungle. Come fish, live off the land, and help us build shelter to survive this inhospitable environment!!!

Next Something Fishy!!!
    When: Thursday Aug 17th 9 pm EMC
    Tbird1128 and crystaldragon13 like this.
  11. :confused::( Missed it last time but imma try my best to be here this time. Being later should help. =D
    See ya'll there! :p
  12. Come jump onto smp6, and bring a boat or elytra... We be at Wild SE, then head straight West to the abandoned ship. We will be on the shore.
  13. Thank to all who joined us for Jungle Survival, to be continued next month with more SOMETHING FISHY !

o/
  14. I am Back, and wanted to get an event in still this month! So...... Bring your wings, or Bring a boat! And come join us, we are still shipwrecked in a jungle, with little or no supplies to survive, and need to carve out our existence in this dense jungle. Come fish, live off the land, and help us build shelter to survive this inhospitable environment!!!

Next Something Fishy!!!
    When: Thursday September 28th 9 pm EMC time
    Acemox2k and farmerguyson like this.
  15. This sounds fun! I hope I can make it if you have another, I would like to do some kind of event and this does sound great.
  16. Next Something Fishy!!!
    When: Thursday October 26th 9 pm EMC time
    Acemox2k likes this.
  17. Postponing this due to illness this week, will reschedule soon. TBA. Thanks all
  18. Next Something Fishy - to build!!!
    When: Wednesday Nov 29-8 pm EMC time
    Acemox2k likes this.
  19. Thanks to all who came out for this Thanksgiving time, LuckyGirlDiamond was able to go home with a shiny new Turkey Slicer!

See ya next time :)

- Raaynn
    MoreMoople likes this.