[Event] Smp9's 1 year time capsule hosting

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Deathtomb8953, Sep 26, 2013.

1. can i get a capsle please

2. :p
  3. bumpage!
    basicily a book listing what you most/least favortie block, along with the blocks

Also a book listing everything you are putting in the capsule " you can add extra stuff " so that in one years time you know everything is still there
    AliceF3 likes this.
  4. I am super duper excited now =)

What shall i put in there is the question i must ask myself...
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  5. I'll leave it for my ancestors who will be playing Minecraft in Virtual Reality 0_O
    :D
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  6. I think I get it now, thank you :p
  7. but i'z like malons...
    EDIT: i am SOOOO in.
  8. Krysyy i set a chest up for you and would like to request you help me spread the word about this, i can toss you perms so you could set capsuel up for people also. that is if you want to

To every one sent me a pm requesting a chest access signs have been placed, catch you all later
    krysyyjane9191 and AliceF3 like this.
  9. May I write in German? It's a message for me in a year, so it would for me be weird to talk to myself in an other language I talk :D ( I'm German, if you don't got it allready ;) )
  10. [FO
    So, you normally talk German to yourself?
    fun thing is, I do in fact sometimes think in English:p
    AliceF3 and Lukas3226 like this.
  11. haha :)
    When I play alot on Englishspeaking servers/games I also think sometimes in English.
    and normally I don't talk to myself, I get no answer :p
    607 likes this.
  12. Woah that's weird, it's only just occurred to me that people who speak several languages might think in different languages... :eek:
    607 and technologygeek like this.
  13. this is fine just make sure it follows normal chat rules
    Lukas3226 likes this.
  14. How would I get involved with this?
  15. ehm, is still only for smp9?
  16. its always been for all of emc
    read the 1st post
    607 likes this.
  17. This sounds like an awesome idea! I'll vault my stuff over to join in too :D (my res is on smp7). Deathtomb, when can I give my stuff to you or whoever else I'm supposed to give it to?
  18. Just saw this… :p errr, sure :>
  19. I read the first post and started a conversation with the three of them on the list but I have not heard of a reply yet. Am I doing something wrong?
  20. no i have just been sick and unable to get on if you add dwight or krysyy to the convo im sure one of can help you out im stuck in bed for now