[Event] SMP2 The Sands Of Time Will Fall

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by LadyJaye, Sep 11, 2015.

?

Will you be attending?

Poll closed Sep 19, 2015.
Yes 10 vote(s) 38.5%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 16 vote(s) 61.5%
  1. The SMP2 Mall Reveal

As most of you know I have been working on a Top Secret Mall Project for the past 7 months now and the res is hidden by a big sand wall. So I would like to finally say opening time is finally drawing near! The Sand Wall will fall and the res will be revealed on September 19th at 7pm EMC time on SMP2 at 3648.*edit* After the Great Mall Reveal there will be a lot of other things to do like, a Drop Party, a Horse Race, and even a Fair with rides and games. There will also be little things at the event like a scavenger hunt and a firework display. At the fair there will be rides, concession stands, gift shops, free horses and more!! *edit*

I hope you all can make it for the reveal.

LadyJaye :)

P.S Maybe a few promos in drop party

Horse Race Prizes
    1st Place: LadyJaye's Head+5k
    2nd Place: Vault Voucher+2k
    3rd Place: Dragon Stone Fragment+1k
  2. Awesome! I hope to make it and congratulations!
  3. Thx hope to see you there :)
  4. I'll try my best to come!
  5. awesome hope to see you there ;)
  6. Sounds Cool! I'll try to be there.
  7. I will come, I would be really glad to come.
  8. happy to come :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. YOU HAD BETTER HAVE GLASS BOTTLED SODA AND CRACKER JACKS OR I AM LEAVING THE GRAND OPENING INSTANTLY

-Carrot
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. lol there will be much more :)
  11. Excited, LadyJaye :) I hope to be there.
  12. Hi LadyJ!

Uh oh, more competition :eek:

Naah, just kidding. This sounds amazing, I didn't even realize you were so busy with this stuff. Of course; now I am curious and... while tp'ing over I suddenly remember that I do know you were busy because you shared this with smp2 before. Amazing stuff!

And if you, dear reader, now wonder what this is all about: reporter Shell to the rescue:

What's behind the sand wall? We don't know, and we'll have to wait to find out!

I'm definitely going to try and attend, maybe even bring a friend or two along 8)
    khixan and LBoss9001 like this.
  13. I will try my best to make it. :)
  14. This looks like it's going to be an awesome event!
    I'm going to try my best to be there!
    Congratulations!:D