[EVENT POLL] Krysyy is getting old(er). Vote for the best days/times to party.

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Aug 25, 2014.

?

What day/time combo works for you? (EMC time)

Friday, September 5th, 6 pm - 10 pm 37 vote(s) 37.4%
Friday, September 5th, 11 pm -3 am 17 vote(s) 17.2%
Saturday, September 6th, 10 am - 2 pm 29 vote(s) 29.3%
Saturday, September 6th, 3 pm - 7 pm 45 vote(s) 45.5%
Saturday, September 6th, 11 pm - 3 am 18 vote(s) 18.2%
Friday, September 12th, 6 pm - 10 pm 23 vote(s) 23.2%
Friday, September 12th, 11 pm - 3 am 16 vote(s) 16.2%
Saturday, September 13th, 10 am - 2 pm 27 vote(s) 27.3%
Saturday, September 13th, 3 pm - 7 pm 34 vote(s) 34.3%
Saturday, September 13th, 11 pm - 3 am 20 vote(s) 20.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Aw, the votes for the times that I can't go are tallying up way quicker :p
    highlancer54 likes this.
  2. It's not necessarily going to be the most voted for times. I have it where I can see who voted for each so I can try to get everyone once.
    sambish20 and 607 like this.
  3. December - January?

What do you mean by this?
  4. January 1st...
    BobTheTomato9798 and 607 like this.
  5. I doubt I could make any of these. I broke my computer a while ago, so my only activity can be on the forums through other means. I hope everyone else has fun, though! :D
  6. I know but I'm asking why would I be emotionally scarred 9 months back?
  7. I'm not really good with time zones, but my school has Fridays off so I can make it there on both Friday and Saturday.

Also, happy birthday!
  8. Happy B-day kryssyjane9191! I will see when I can attend your party and vote on a time asap. Thanks for thinking of us on your birthday. :)
  9. Actually it comes to the end of November...that means babies around this time are 'thought of' at thanksgiving or shortly thereafter.
    cul1002 and 607 like this.
  10. Well that's better than some drunken New Year's party... :S
    cul1002, ClareMuss, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  11. None of those work for me :( Only mid week seem to be working for me for now.
  12. Happy birthday Krystal.
  13. Don't you have school? I don't want to do a school night.
    607 and sambish20 like this.
  14. Happy Birthday krysyyjane9191 ! Mines on Tuesday! I always also thought that I was the result of a good New Years Eve party too! lol I hope you have a great day! I'm going to have to check the Time Zone difference to see when is best for me as I'm GMT! :)
    607 likes this.
  15. I do, but usually on weekends i go upstate or to the beach. Oh well I'm apart of the minority :pP We can have our own mini-party on mumble hehehe
  16. Happy birthday Krysyy! Hope you have a good IRL birthday as well as an awesome EMC birthday!
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  17. Happy actual birthday, Krysyy! Looks like the graph is staying pretty consistent at this point; looking forward to seeing which times you pick!

Oh, and have fun building that dock!
  18. Okay, this silence is getting a bit eerie now; is there some other thread I should be looking at instead of this one? (Sorry, I'm not exactly a whiz with forums.) Anyway, it's getting kind of close to the earliest potential date, so I was just wondering if there's been a decision yet? Don't mean to prod; I just feel like I've missed an announcement about this or something...
    Also, did you get anything good for your birthday, Krysyy? :D

(Does it count as a double-post if it's four days later?)
  19. Don't worry about the double post =P

Thanks to the shortage of workdays this week, my work has been obscenely busy. As a result, I've been going in early and staying late. Then with harming my eye, I'm wearing glasses which is NOT comfortable while on the computer. The party will not be able to be this weekend. I'm pretty sure I might sleep the entire weekend to catch up.

I'll try to add something event-wise this weekend as a pre-party and as an apology for not being able to make it this weekend =P
    607, Gadget_AD and billbob352 like this.