[EVENT] Netherspleef Tonight!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Hey everyone,

I've got a doctor's appointment today and I REALLY don't like the doctor. So when I get home, I'll need a way to forget about it. That's where you come in =P

Join me on smp1 at /v netherspleef at 9 pm emc time for a few rounds (likely 3, maybe an experimental 4th or 5th)

No items allowed =P
    Aphaea, Gadget_AD, ShelLuser and 3 others like this.
  2. Sounds fun :)
    Good luck at the doctors!
  3. Third (Cuz thats all that matters)
  4. Good luck Krysyy!
  5. Haha, interesting xD
    I'll try to make it =P
  6. Ahhh so sad I'm gonna have to miss it. :( that's the same time as my invitation only birthday party. I still hope that those I invited do come if not I guess I'll undertsrand. :(
  7. What is EMC time (eastern, mountain, central,?)
  8. Eastern time.

I won't be able to come but I hope the doctors goes all well and that the Netherspleef is a fun event tonight! :)
  9. It's the same as Eastern Standard Time (EST), as that's where EMC is based. You can type /time in-game to see what time it is in EMC time.
  10. thx for the info. I'll be their
  11. Hey Krysyy - Sounds like it'll be a fun time at the "netherpleef"; however, I will have to pass. Hope all goes well at your doctor's appt. :)
  12. But I thought you liked Doctor Who?
  13. Awwh I wish I could come :( I won't have my computer until tomorrow. Good luck ya'll!
    Moonglum_ likes this.
  14. I'll see if I can stay up late enough for this! If not, good luck at the doctors Krysyy :3
  15. If you don't like the doctor, do you like The Doctor?
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.