[EVENT] MoreMoople's 1000th Day Celebration

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by MoreMoople, Sep 24, 2017.

?

Do you think you can come?

I'm super hyped! Of course I am coming!!!! 3 vote(s) 37.5%
I'm busy :( 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I wish I could 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Maybe! 4 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Woah! Has it really been that long?!
    Apparently I am getting close to 1000 days on EMC, so I decided "Hey, why don't I have a big event?"
    Date: Sunday, December 10th
    Time: TBD
    Events:
    Parkour- First 3 finishers will receive special prizes!

Drop Party- Please donate items and rupees for the drop party. Chests for item donations can be found at /v 6070. If you donate rupees, make sure to tell me how much you donated so that I can set that amount aside.

Maze- First 5 people to complete the maze will receive a prize!

I have had an amazing time playing EMC, and I hope that the next 1000 days will be just as wonderful (if not more!). Thank you everybody for being part of this fabulous community!
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask ;)
    -MoreMoople

2. Congrats on beiing 1000 !
    We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
  3. Grats!! I'll be there for sure :)
  4. Does anybody have anything else that they would like to see in this event? :)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  5. Welcome to the 1000 days club :) Well, an a little early welcome, but still, a welcome :p
    I don't know if I'd ba able to make it, but I'll sure try (Anyone remember Jelle's parcours back in the days? I at least have had a lot of practice... (sorry, that was before you joined)) :)
  6. I didnt realize you were that old moople XD
  7. Bump ;) Please donate at +abstract on smp3! Everything helps!
  8. happy birthday
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. Huh?
    We3_MPO and Cardman142 like this.
  10. Hi Moople! I will try to be there!
  11. Can you draw a picture of my character in mc doing something minecrafty please?
    We3_MPO likes this.
  12. I can try!
    We3_MPO likes this.
  13. Congrats on 1000!
    As the date is 2 months away, not sure if I'll be able to make it but I'll try!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  14. The date May change if I have something that comes up, but I hope you can make it!
    We3_MPO and WardleDeBoss like this.
  15. Update: the date has been changed to December 10th due to irl commitments. PM me if you have any questions regarding this change or any other things related to this event. New date is December 10th, post has been updated!
  16. I have been busy with homework and dance irl. December is also a very busy month in general, for me and everyone else. Because of this, I have decided that I will save this particular event for my birthday (in March) and do an "ask MoreMoople anything" to celebrate my 1000th day. Thank you for understanding, I plan on starting the AMA December 1st! In the meantime, this thread will be updated with the new info, check in soon! 😁
  17. Congrats! I will try to be there :)
    MoreMoople likes this.