[Event] Mob Arena: Story Mode Edition

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Yes, yes it would :D
  2. So excited for Star Wars day tomorrow! This event is coming along really nicely, and I am having a ton of fun writing the story, as well as getting some help from other staff to make it happen. Hopefully you guys will have as much fun playing the event tomorrow as I have making it!
    TuqDufRhySmp8 and We3_MPO like this.
  3. Yasss JD Yassss
  4. Will see if i can make it to any of em
  5. D: Can't make it!! I want Star Wars prizes :D
  6. I am so there JD loving this :)
  7. Hopefully I can make it sounds fun!
  8. Sooooo wish I could stay up till 3am (timezones), but its a school night T.T T.T
  9. May the 4th be with you all this day
    We3_MPO likes this.
  10. Any chance you can dress some or all of the mobs in white/black leather armour to make them look like storm/shadow troopers?
  11. So... are we working for the Dark Side of the Force, the Sith? Why are there wizards? I mean, yes some people called force users Wizards, and there are robots, and there are Queens... wait, why is there a Doctor Who quote on here?

I'm a really big Star Wars fan (I even based my skin on the Zabrak species from that universe), and I hope I can make it! Unfortunately, that is my normal "Wake up" time, so I'll have to see if I can get up before it starts! Are the rules the same? Can we bring items?

And why is there a Hunger Games quote at the end of the description?!? LOL
  12. If I could do that, totally would, however I am limited to what I can do :(

Story Mode Mob Arena will have multiple storylines, not just Star Wars. Today's theme will be Star Wars, but in the future we will have themes based on other series and such. Looking forward to those as well!
    We3_MPO likes this.
  13. Woot, tonight should be fun!
    Tuqueque and NDubb424 like this.
  14. I am gonna pop in and do it if I can
    JDHallows likes this.
  15. going to try and come :p i think

are you waiting to the start of the event to announce the theme? or did i miss something lol
    JDHallows likes this.
  16. I actually don't know if I will be there this event because I got irl stuff but next time maybe JD :)
    JDHallows likes this.
  17. Theme is listed on the first post of the thread, you can also see it on the front page. (It is pretty generic this time, not giving too many hints ;))

Np Skele, maybe next time then :)

Also, a little preview for tonight, and a hint for what the theme is about! First person who can reply to this thread and state where this line came from gets 5k rupees from me:

You cannot be trusted with your own survival.
  18. I am going to come and check this out. Never been. Excited to try it. =)
    JDHallows likes this.
  19. I, Robot :)
    JDHallows likes this.
  20. Sorry jd tried to relog and my computer went wacky wont let me rejoin right now
    JDHallows likes this.