[EVENT] Krysyy's Monday Madness Vote Poll

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Mar 23, 2015.

?

Vote for your choice of event:

Poll closed Mar 23, 2015.
Netherspleef @ /smp1 8 vote(s) 8.0%
Death Event @ /smp3 27 vote(s) 27.0%
Firefloor @ /smp4 9 vote(s) 9.0%
PvP Fight @ /smp6 12 vote(s) 12.0%
Scavenger Hunt @ /smp2 44 vote(s) 44.0%
  1. Sorry for double post but....

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/event-weekend-hosted-by-krysyy-and-moose.35107/#post-669999
    I believe it explains everything somewhere in that thread.... That was a fun weekend btw Krysyy.
    karatekick2001 likes this.
  2. Thanks both of you!
    Lockdown32 likes this.
  3. I just realised, the time zones have changed recently so I'll be up for the event. I think I'll drop on by and join the fun, woop! :D
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  4. I'm voting for an event that exists but is not on the list. It's the one on SMP8 :)
  5. Yes, but most of us are too lazy to remember when to use a D vs an S. :)

(And of course by most of us I mean me, myself, my two rats and one of my two dogs... the other one scares me with her attention to detail...)
  6. time.emc.gs OR emc.gs/time should now work =)
    ItsMeMatheus and Perry_Stahlsis like this.
  7. Starting in 10 mins!
  8. Go to town spawn of smp2 for instructions
    607 likes this.
  9. Managed to get 2 of the books! Kept one and cashed in the other. Thanks for the event!
  10. Thanks for hosting the event! Sounds like it was a lot of fun. :) Hope I can make it to to later ones, but I wasn't able to check EMC yesterday. :p
    What were the books about/cached in for? :)
    607 likes this.
  11. There were 32 books placed into chests randomly placed within 1k blocks of the east outpost of the waste (I think it was the east) and if you found one then you could trade it in for 5k to Krysyy :)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  12. They were redeemable for 5k
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  13. Thanks! :D
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  14. Aye :cool:
    607 likes this.