[Event] King of Netherite

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by cTJx, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Oooh... so quickly approaching!!!
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  2. It's grind time >:)

Seven days!

Good luck, feel free to continue signing up.
  3. Message posted!
    cTJx likes this.
  4. Wait- can we use netherite from bastion raiding? I find that to be much more fun...

and lodestones have 1 netherite bar in em, so I'll but those in there too
  5. Sure
  6. Bump! Just a few days left :) Feel free to continue registering!
  7. The final day... I wonder if my efforts have been enough to contest the greatness of the other EMC players!
  8. You're all about to get owned... 1 dc of debris and 2dc other ingot used items !!!!
    Raaynn likes this.
  9. oh yeah imma get owned
  10. Have winners been named?
  11. uh, my netherite is on my alt's res, 15333, within plain view of spawnpoint

moving it to my main res- right in front, don't fall
  12. That is impressive. How did you do it?
  13. I got a stack of debris from bed mining in a few hours, so I think he bed mined as well. Wood is easy to come by and wool is even easier with the use of voters shears and +wool on smp7.
  14. Was just joking around.. stoking the old competitional flame. I only gathered enough to get myself a set of tools and a set of armor and then I stop mining for it.
    Rhycicles and WitherDoggie like this.
  15. It wouldn't have been impossible but you wouldn't have been able to have much else going on in your life for that week.
    Ethy202 and AncientTower like this.
  16. Sorry for the delay.

Please have your submissions in a preview chest at your first residence, winners will be announced in 24 hours.
    Ethy202 likes this.
  17. congrats to our winners! :D

First place: Diamond_Catcher
    Second place: Ethy202
    Third place: xGGirlx

Prizes will be mailed out shortly.
  18. I'm honestly surprised I managed 2nd! Grats to the other winners, and good competition to everyone else!

edit- why not show the amount of netherite people got?
  19. How much did they have?