[EVENT&Giveaway] Spart's Christmas Bash

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by DorianPavus_, Nov 29, 2016.

?

Do you celebrate Christmas?

Yes 37 vote(s) 97.4%
No 1 vote(s) 2.6%
  1. Christmas is the only time I see another season other than summer haha. I'll take number 5 and a chest please! Great idea :)
    Lordess_Spartan likes this.
  2. BUMP!

Dont Forget to Enter the Giveaway! If you want a chest just ask!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Thanks! ill take 24please
    Equinox_Boss and Lordess_Spartan like this.
  4. Cool giveaway, I'll take number 45. My favorite thing about Christmas is seeing all the wonderful decorations and seeing the faces of people as they unwrap the gifts I've given them. I'm also very much into collecting and displaying Nativity scenes.
  5. B U M P !
    Christmas is drawing near and the event is almost here!
    Dont forget to enter the giveaway!
    If you would like a chest for the event just comment that or I wont add a chest for you. ( You can ask me doing the event to add a chest for you but plz tell me now so I have it ready and set up for you in the meantime ).

Donations are very generous! I am in need of Chests, Hoppers, and Signs!

Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I'll take a chest and the number 13 pl0x minion.

My favourite part of Christmas? Probably the get together the family has, it isn't very often that we all get together.
  7. Completely forgot to say I wanted a chest as well xD I would like a chest please :p
  8. Basically what I like about Christmas is getting together with the ones you care about (family, loved ones, etc...) and having a warm feeling that you get being with all those that are caring for you.

I would like number 38 please :) Plus I would also love a chest too
    Lordess_Spartan and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. I left a few signs in a chest with your access on my res 1919 on smp1. Take what you need :) thanks again!
  10. Thanks, this is very generous of you. One slight problem though, I cant access the chest :p When you do the sign "[access]" must be capital ( [ACCESS] ).
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Fun thing to do Spart, thank you! Sure, I'll take a chest, and the #46 please (my age lol).
    I love the decorations. Rob and I eloped in our foyer, and every year, our house looks like the day we got married <3
  12. My favorite part of Christmast is family sharing! #29 and a chest please
  13. Now try! Sorry about that, I'm just getting back into the game after 3 or something years haha.
  14. Oh! I forgot to ask for a chest, but may I please have one? :3
  15. Forgot to add, can I have a chest please?
  16. Number 18 please, my favorite thing about Christmas Is giving suprise presents to people, and I would also love chest please thanks for the giveaway :D
  17. 41 please :$ Thank you!
  18. BUMP!

Dont Forget to Enter the Giveaway! If you want a chest just ask!
    Sachrock and Equinox_Boss like this.
  19. BUMP!

Dont Forget to Enter the Giveaway! Also, if you want a chest just ask! The event is in 8 days!
    Thank you to anyone who has donated so far, that's very generous! If you ever want to donate I am in need of hoppers and chests
  20. BUMP!

Dont Forget to Enter the Giveaway! Also, if you want a chest just ask! The event is in 8 days!
    Thank you to anyone who has donated so far, that's very generous! If you ever want to donate I am in need of hoppers and chests