[EVENT&Giveaway] Spart's Christmas Bash

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by DorianPavus_, Nov 29, 2016.

?

Do you celebrate Christmas?

Yes 37 vote(s) 97.4%
No 1 vote(s) 2.6%
  1. Hello Everyone :D

Every time it nears a holiday I always try to hold a event or do something fun for the community! As you all know its drawing close to Christmas, yay! Gifts, Family, Food, and Fun. Who couldn't love Christmas :p So anyways, I will be holding a event and be doing a giveaway.

Giveaway

I will be giving away:
    -1x Mineral Mincer
    -1x 2016 Remembrance Poppy
    -1x Cooked Turkey
    -1x Merry Christmas Book ( A written book/letter from me )

All you have to do to enter the giveaway is comment your favorite thing about Christmas ( or any holiday you celebrate in its place ) and a number from 1-50. If that number is already taken then just pick a new one :p Enter before all 50 spots are taken!

My favorite part about Christmas is the presents, I know im selfish xD

1- EquableHook
    2- jossytheninja
    3- Themoglover
    4- takenID
    5- Equinox_Boss
    6- KikuDusk
    7- GeneralWillikers
    8- allygirl5
    9- Raaynn
    10- finch_rocks_1
    11- Mob_Meal
    12- Duflet
    13- RunkerD
    14- lottie1664
    15- nuclearbobomb
    16- pterojackdyl
    17- Tyron87
    18- Sachrock
    19- AnonReturns
    20- IFixer
    21- 99marvel
    22- _Devil__
    23- Allicanto
    24- Francy0102
    25- Aiyard
    26- EmpireMall
    27- lindseyd
    28-
    29- Tuqueque
    30-
    31-
    32- Alaenia
    33- Candlewax
    34- MocoMiner
    35- TigerStar
    36- Spartans_Servent
    37- Carbonyx
    38- SkeleTin007
    39- AmyLeePlayz
    40- TBirdXmas16
    41- Will_McNab
    42- LtCaptainMe
    43- MWRGaming
    44- Awesomeshepherd
    45- AncientTower
    46- khixan
    47- ManiacMustache
    48- PeachPenguin
    49- Vortixin
    50- CallumDaKing

Giveaway Prizes Will Be Mailed!
    Event
    For the event it will consist of 1 activity. For the activity there will be chests set up on a res and each chest will have an access sign for a player. In the chest there will be 1 item from me and other people can come and put gifts for that player into a hopper which goes to the chest. You might be familiar with this because for Valentines Day Krysyy did this at /v love. That res is still open if you would like an idea of what im doing. To get a chest on the res just comment below "I would like a chest, please". *i will not give you a chest unless you directly show you want one* If you show up to the event and want a chest but never asked for one just tell me and I will gladly set you one up! The res will be open for all of December and will close on January 1st

At the res you will have to look through each row to find your chest, sorry xD It wont take to long though. Also you should check your chest almost every day the res is still open because as long as its open people can keep putting gifts in your chest.

Where- /v +SCB on smp8

When- The giveaway will end and the winner will be chosen on December 25th. The res will be open/event will start on December 10th at 5:00pm EMC time

Why- Why Not? :D

Who- Anyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

*Donations Are Gladly Accepted. I Am Only Needing Hoppers, Torches, Chests, Lime Green Wool, and Red Wool. Rupees Are Accepted To For They Will Be Spent On The Materials*
  2. My favorite part is also the presents. :p But also spending Christmas with people or just one person that mean a lot to you. I would like 22 please.
    Equinox_Boss and Lordess_Spartan like this.
  3. My favourite thing about Christmas is sitting all snuggled up in a food coma, watching movies and special TV episodes on Christmas Day! 19 please :)
  4. BUMP!
    It Is Almost December

remember if you u ant a chest just comment "I would like a chest, plz" or anything else that indicates you would like one.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Can't wait for this. Opening up the chest will be just like opening up presents on Christmas :p
  6. can i have number 25? also my fav thing about christmas is seeing friends and family i normally dont get to see especially this year my parents bought me plane tickets to see my gf :D
    also id like a chest ;)
  7. My favorite part of the season is being with family, doing outside stuff with them, and the food. Also by the way ty for doing this event/ giveaway. My number will be 7. Also way I have a chest for your event Ty again.
  8. I would like 47plz My favorite part of christmas is that my mom always bakes fresh apple pie that i can eat :)
  9. Traditions! \(^-^)/
    12 pl0x
  10. I would like 16 please.
    My favourite part was probably presents a little while ago.
    But I now truly love the atmosphere, having my close family together doesn't come too often because they moved away.
  11. 3 Please :)
    My favourite part is getting together with the family :)
  12. I would like a chest if possible and I'll take number 8, thanks!
  13. Favorite part of Christmas is all snow at my cabin where I usually spend my holidays, friends and family, and the warm drinks. #16 Please. And a chest would be great also :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Number 16 is already taken, sorry. Please choose a different number. I will add your chest tomorrow afternoon ( after school )
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. rip, why am I so bad at picking #'s slow >_< 17 please. :)
    Lordess_Spartan and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. Can I have #33? My favorite part about Christmas is the decorations people put up like lights, wreaths, trees, etc. :D
  17. 1 Bah humbug i love the Christmas story movie :D Thats my favourite part about christmas lol :D
  18. I'll take number 14...

*groans*
    But my favourite part of Christmas is the family, the traditional food (of prawns and mangoes) and the overall atmosphere!