[EVENT&Giveaway] Spart's Christmas Bash

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by DorianPavus_, Nov 29, 2016.

?

Do you celebrate Christmas?

Yes 37 vote(s) 97.4%
No 1 vote(s) 2.6%
  1. My favorite thing about Christmas is the decorations and sometimes the snow.....of course that could describe my birthday since it is close to Christmas :) I'll take a number you pick since I'm not sure what is available and a chest please. Do you have a donation chest set up?
    Equinox_Boss and Lordess_Spartan like this.
  2. I like presents as much as anyone but my favorite part of Christmas is seeing my loved ones and spending time with them. I especially making cookies with them. :)

Number 6 please~ :3
  3. My favorite things are:
    The presents, The Family, The Food, The Smell!!

Thanks for doing this event!!
    I would like Twenty, Please!!
  4. Thank You To Everyone Who Came Today And Is Coming In The Future. Dont Forget To Check Your Chest EveryDay To See If You Got Anything New And Give Some More Presies Out :D The Res Will Be Open For All Until January 1st! If You Havent Gotten A Chest Yet And Would Like One Just Ask!

Dont Forget To Enter The Giveaway, There Is Only A Few More Numbers Left! The Winner Will Be Announced On Christmas Day ( December 25th ).
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Hm well, I'm late to the party as usual. I think my favorite part of Christmas is... well a very overused answer but just having all the family together. I'll take a number 13 and a chest if you please :p

P.S. Look at the poll haha, 32 to 0
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Number 13 Is Already Taken, Sorry. Please Choose A New Number and Your Chest Will Be Added Shortly!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. My favorite thing to do when christmas comes around is skiing with my cousins, i'll pick number 44 and i'd like a chest please :p
  8. Wha?? I literally spent 10 minutes reading every single post to see if 13 was taken and I didn't see it

I'll do 21 then
  9. 49 please thank you
  10. BUMP!

Enter The Giveaway When You Still Can, There Are Only A Few Spots Left!
    The Winner For The Giveaway Will Randomly Be Selected With random.org On Christmas Day ( December 25th )
    Dont Forget To Check Your Chest To See If You Have Gotten Any New Presents At /v +SCB on Smp8!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. BUMP!
    Christmas Is Almost Here!

The Winner For The Giveaway Will Randomly Be Selected With random.org On Christmas Day ( December 25th )
    Dont Forget To Check Your Chest To See If You Have Gotten Any New Presents At /v +SCB on Smp8!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. I'm late as well. I'd like a chest and number 27 please. One of my most favorite things about Christmas time is I usually get a little more time away from work and more game time :)
    Lordess_Spartan and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. 32 please!

My favorite part of Christmas is actually cooking. I love all the foods that sometimes you only get one time a year! And everyone brings their best dish, or most favorite.
    Lordess_Spartan and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. Can't wait! :D
    Lordess_Spartan likes this.
  16. BUMP!
    Christmas Is Almost Here!

MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Equinox_Boss and Tyron87 like this.