[EVENT] Empire Minecraft Olympics

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by synth_apparition, Jan 19, 2013.

1. To go onto the EMC Olympics server you WILL need hamachi.
  2. So, again:
  3. mba2012 likes this.
  4. No you don't just download it. More info will be given.
  5. No I mean on LogMeIn. when I click try it free, it takes me to a registration page.
  6. Oh, I don't know... Wait for soul...
  7. Alright then..
  8. Kicked nfell from contest due to him being site-banned and in-game banned. In need of more contestants.
  9. Why do you want to participate?: Sounds fun, and I missed my opportunity last time.
    What role do you want (contestant, recorder): Contestant.
    What server are you participating for? SMP1
  10. Why do you want to participate?: i always try to go to these, and i always fail. host it on a weekend please :p
    What role do you want (contestant, recorder): Contestant in spleef and building. i can make up to 15min clips if needed from my POV.
    What server are you participating for? SMP2
  11. I believe this means I will be participating for SMP7.
    Also, I never did figure out how to get Hamachi.
  12. Why do you want to participate?: This seems like a ton of fun. I'm also just looking for something to do.
    What role do you want (contestant, recorder): Contestant, my server is SMP3
    AlexHallon likes this.
  13. Can I particiapte for smp1?
    I would like to participate since I never got a chance to participate in the official EMC olympics.
    EDIT: Sorry I can't participate if this is hamachi. I don't understand why its hard to make a server since Ive made one and it was pretty easy.
  14. Why do you want to participate? It sounds awesome and amazing and fun ^_^
    What role? (Contestant or recorder) Contestant
    What server? SMP2
  15. Why do you want to participate?: It seems really cool, and I've never really particiapated in much before so hey, here's my chance! :p
    What role do you want (contestant, recorder): Contestant
    What server are you participating for? SMP8
  16. Why do I want to participate? To have fun and kick some butt
    What role to I want. Contestant
    Server? Smp2 or Utopia if i need to.
  17. Why do I want to participate? Cause someone must record and I think it's fun to follow the most important things of the game.
    What role to I want. recorder(I am not really sure if I can cause I must have luck with my client, half of the time I have 1 fps
    Server? Smp7?
    EDIT:can't, I don't have hamachi