[EVENT] Empire Minecraft Olympics

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by synth_apparition, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Ok, one more question. Why need Hamachi?
  2. I'm not allowed to port forward my IP address as it makes my internet crash alot. Hamachi creates its own port-forwarded IP but people have to join a network.
  3. Why do you want to participate?: To give a try.
    What role do you want (contestant, recorder): Contestant
    What server are you participating for? SMP7

mba2012 likes this.
  4. You're in :D
  5. As you remember, I posted:
    But now I saw yours isn't port forwarded, mine is, if you might want to reconsider. I can take your server files (just email me the .zip) and ill host it for the duration of the events, port forwarded, so you don't have to use Hamachi.
    Jeanzl2000 and RainbowChin like this.
  6. Hello I would like to participate. why??? Cause I luv practically every single event in this especially parkour so I would love to participate I am from Smp5 Hope I get submitted :)
  7. Yes regarding my last 2 messages it was a glitch that is why i submitted twice
  8. *cough* delete button *cough*
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. Thx penfolde I just started on the site so I don't know how to do everything yet :p thx again :)
    mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  10. Oh, ok.
  11. As fun as this would be, I have to decline my participation for SMP2. The connection in the Library is dodgy at best and the computers are far to slow to allow an effective display of talent for my fellow SMP2 dwellers.
  12. Why do you want to participate?:A lot of the games sound fun, and I will get to play with other EMCers!
    What role do you want (contestant, recorder):Contestant
    What server are you participating for? SMP8 Please
  13. In.
    In.
  14. O and also wen is this event taking place
    AlexHallon likes this.
  15. Soul punisher just to let u know if this is relevant my full minecraft name is DragonFlame356
  16. It does say when you post :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. Why do you want to participate?: Sounds super fun
    What role do you want (contestant, recorder): Contestant
    What server are you participating for? Either SMP1 for town, or SMP7 for LLO, whichever needs a contestant more.
    EDIT: What exactly is Hamachi, and how do i get it?
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. *whistles*
    *says Bump*
    *whistles away*
    Requested by Soul to bump this thread when i said if its wise to bump this thread.
    AlexHallon and mba2012 like this.
  19. So, Hamachi?
    mba2012 likes this.
  20. I don't think YOU need to get Hamachi... I think just Soul did because he had to make the server.