[EVENT] EMC Ultra Hardcore

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by samsimx, Jun 30, 2014.

1. I believe I should be able to participate that day...
  2. Ehm, if I'm allowed mind sending me a PM? Don't really want to check back all the time xD
    samsimx likes this.
  3. It'll be 1:00 AM in my timezone so I'll try to attend but no promises!
    I may be a little late in saying this but would it be possible for you to hod this two hours earlier :/

I'm sorry for annoying you if I have, anyway, I'll try to be there!
  4. Hmm kinda forgot about UK, if more people are concerned with this time I may be able to re-schedule
  5. I think this should be changed to the 5th and 3pm est/edt
    July 7th is Monday, and I have work and will not be home till 9pm edt...so can you please make this on a weekend?
  6. I have a team, myself fat_batman and purebredgaeilge - team b mabey?
  7. Just confirming that I still wish to do this.
  8. Good catch, not sure why I thought saturday was the 7th. But earliest I can change the time to is 6 PM est.
  9. As long as its on the 5th idc xD just people in uk. 6pm is 2am for them...so 2am+5 hours=7am...
  10. No? People on GMT are 5 hours ahead, so 11PM - maybe 2 am
  11. You say 6pm but and thread it says 8pm...
  12. I probably won't be changing the time unless a few more people speak out against it.

But what I do need to know regarding the date is would people rather have this event postponed a week? I realize it's 4th of july weekend and most people may be going out with their families and probably have other events planned. Would like to see how many people would like it to be pushed back a week.
  13. I'm fine with it being on July 5th :)
  14. count me in.
    I maybe record also.
  15. Think I'm free can't wait
  16. yes i will be there
  17. hey hall we should form a team
  18. Sorry to announce but this event will not be held tomorrow and will be postponed. Ninjaboy is going away and will not be able to attend, count on this being next saturday but it may be next sunday.