[EVENT] EMC Time Capsule 2018

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Hey grats on the promotion.
  2. What if I have my chest under my other account, but I want it switched to be under this name since this is my main?
  3. Can I use my alts to get more chests if I need to stow a lot more stuff away?
  4. How many chests do we get?
    • Each player gets one single chest, if requested. A double chest is NOT provided this year.
  5. Oh you know me :) Trying to go above and beyond for my fellow emc'ers.
  6. Yes, each player. This didn't answer my question though.
  7. Yes it does. Each PLAYER as in account. Although you can use shulker boxes.
    ScroogeMcFate likes this.
  8. Contact me in a pm.
    LordessLevy likes this.
  9. No, alts need to be on your same chest. Each player means each human behind the computer screen.
    Use shulker shells.
  10. I actually just realized this and I'm a derp for not knowing before. It's green because you searched with ctrl+f. It's highlighting where it found that name.
    ttyler333 likes this.
  11. I really can't. I don't have a residence on smp2 and when I fill up the shulker shells I can't go cross-server with them.
  12. Go to 3063, my alt res. You can use it. I've set up perms for ya.
    TomvanWijnen and jacob5089 like this.
  13. I liked it! It was fun! (next time dont imply stuff)
  14. Items were dropped. I never said I'd actually drop them. Instead of being salty, next time don't start an argument about something that DID happen, just not by me.
    jacob5089, Carbonyx, _Devuu__ and 2 others like this.
  15. Ok I know I was being a butt, so I am sorry
  16. This is my favorite event of them all by far because it only happens once a year which is why this is special. My only "complaint" (not really a complaint, but... sorry, can't help comment) is that the capsule is basically still locked. Physically that is. If you know the location but not the command then you can't get in, which I think is a bit weird.

Of course, you get what you ask for because in all fairness: last year it was me who commented how the capsule was still physically open while it was effectively closed (the subzone locked it but there was no physical barrier). There's just no pleasing some people,huh? :rolleyes:. :D

Anyway!

This was in our box and apparently I thought ahead because....

In case you're confused: European date notation

Fun fact: most stuff in this chest was meant to be given away :p including the shulkers. I thought those were there to keep stuff safe, but as it turned out we prepped some goodies last year to be given away this year.

Anyway, I had to rush a few things unfortunately because I need to get up early tomorrow for a meeting, but did get to do most stuff as planned :)

Now to think about what to put in this year. For the record: I didn't drop the heads, kinda "forgot" (will save those for next year) and I'm not even sure that the 100k collection is worth enough to take out to sell :) If you want one you could try your luck by sending me a PM (= private message, let's not spam the thread!) with an offer but... oh well :)

Bedtime, hope everyone is going to have a fun time!
    LordessLevy likes this.
  17. When you mentioned it in chat, hash removed the physical barrier immediately.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  18. Forgot build, so I can place the boxes.
  19. ah, I'll fix that
    jacob5089 likes this.
  20. Missed the event but i've put in some great items for next year :)