[Event] EMC Easter Egg Hunt!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, Mar 30, 2018.

1. I mean, I guess that's possible, though I doubt 14 people out of 17 could guess it correctly.
    607 likes this.
  2. Process of elimination. Cross off the ones you know for a fact don't have the egg, and then go from there. We hit on PvP and mudhut and now we're stuck on that.
    607 and JDHallows like this.
  3. I'm willing to pay 2k to anyone who can give me a hint to smp6's egg that leads me to finding it. I don't usually bribe but I'm going on vacation for the remainder of the week and I've been looking forever.

EDIT: To be clear, the first person that gives TheKloned or I a hint leading to the clue.
  4. I'll add 10k xD
    JDHallows and Storm_ily like this.
  5. There's more than pvp and mudhut though? Two other reses that the egg could be on, as well.
  6. Yeah but after thorough enough looking you'd realize that the other residences don't have an egg. You'd never make us do parkour for an egg and it'd never be at a memorial, when barely anything is around.
    607 and JDHallows like this.
  7. I sincerely hope smp6 isn't a prank egg because this would be going too far :(
    607, JDHallows and OriginalScuf like this.
  8. I don't know... I'm questioning this thing. To have this many people in a group all looking for hours and not a single sniff. It's said that people have submitted and guessed right. We don't know that for sure. Just feel like a trick.
    607, JDHallows, OriginalScuf and 2 others like this.
  9. We have received the hint. Thank you.
    607, JDHallows, OriginalScuf and 2 others like this.
  10. I'm grateful for these great events but very frustrating. I hope you guys can understand that.
  11. Please share <3
    JDHallows and OriginalScuf like this.
  12. Perfect score. Thanks for the Hint! I wonder if anyone will just figure it out :p
    607, JDHallows and OriginalScuf like this.
  13. As you all know, every year EMC loves to celebrate this special day by doing something fun and amazing. And this year is no different! So Toade and I set up this wonderful Easter Egg hunt just for you all, so we could celebrate together.

And so I am happy to say to you all...

April Fools!

There was never an egg hidden on SMP6 for the Easter Egg hunt.

The event itself is 100% real though, so fill out the form still with the other SMP's egg locations. When you answer for SMP6 though, you may choose any answer you like, the answers for that one will be ignored.
  14. So this is why screens were shattered during the duration of this event.
    Krysyy, Tuqueque, ThaKloned and 4 others like this.
  15. JDHallows, Tuqueque and MoreMoople like this.
  16. You all spent all morning being so upset there wasn't an April Fool's joke, when there was in the Easter Egg Hunt all along. On behalf of the events team and myself, GOT YA!
    JDHallows, 607, MoreMoople and 3 others like this.
  17. that moment when you miss April Fools Prank because you didn't start egg hunt today because you leave everything to the last minute *cough, for next Saturday*

lol rip. TY Staff Team and Events team!
    JDHallows, 607, Eviltoade and 2 others like this.
  18. wait! so the no /vault and /mail was actually real?

edit: read your message on other thread, but... is the dud still smp-stuck?

edit 2:
    JDHallows and Eviltoade like this.
  19. That's what I expected at first, but I had honestly forgot about it later. :p Nicely done. :)
    Now did you get bribed to post this? :p
    JDHallows likes this.