[Event] EMC Easter Egg Hunt!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Easter is here, and with it comes those lovely colorful Easter Eggs! The Easter Toade has hidden 10 colorful Easter Eggs around EMC. Find them and fill out the form below for your chance to win a prize!
    April Fools! There is not an egg hidden on SMP6!

There is one Easter Egg on each SMP, and one on Utopia. The eggs have been spread out among the official EMC builds on each server, so have fun exploring and trying to find them!

You can see the wiki pages on each of the Big Residences where the official EMC builds are located here: https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/big-residences/

These eggs are somewhat difficult to find, so expect to spend some time looking! Each egg is a concrete block that is marked with a sign that says "Official Easter Egg" on it.

The event ends Sunday, April 8th at 11:59pm EMC Time. The drawings will be done soon after that.

Prizes
    Prizes will be determined based on random drawing of all players who answer correctly the location of all the Easter Eggs! The prizes will go as follows:
    1st Drawing: 50k rupees, 1 Ore Buster, 1 Maxarian Head, 1 Magical Eggcellent Wand
    2nd Drawing: 25k rupees, 1 Mineral Mincer, 1 Maxarian Head, 1 Magical Eggcellent Wand
    3rd Drawing: 10k rupees, 1 Maxarian Head, 1 Magical Eggcellent Wand

One entry per player/household/IP; no alts. Duplicate submissions will be deleted; your best attempt will be saved. An exception may be made for multiple players living together verified through a pm with Krysyy.

Good luck!
  2. Happy Easter everyone!
  3. This looks fun! Happy Easter everyone! <3
    cubefragment, We3_MPO, 586 and 3 others like this.
  4. If we confirmed 2 people living in the same household for events before do we need to do it again?
    cubefragment, Eviltoade and JDHallows like this.
  5. I am pretty sure that if Krysyy has confirmed it before, she doesn't need to do it again. I will ask her in the morning though, when she gets up for the day :)
    cubefragment, 607 and Eviltoade like this.
  6. Should we wait until morning to submit our answers?
    cubefragment, Eviltoade and JDHallows like this.
  7. Are we sure this isn't an April fools joke? ;)

(I so couldn't resist this one) :p
  8. Nah, feel free to submit if you both get them finished before then :)
  9. "Moose" on SMP2 and "Moon Landing" on SMP5 have been removed from the form. The Moose res currently has move off, and the Moon Landing res spawns you inside a block that you can't get out of. Neither of these reses have the Easter Egg on them, so you may feel free to continue searching :)
  10. The Easter Toade is my spirit animal
  11. Awesome! :D. Happy easter everyone!

I'm curious as to what the april fools will be today, but I believe this is just a true event ;).

I also expected that there would be one of the eggs located underneath the spawn area, (at least, I would have hidden one there) but it is not on the list. Oh well, time to go re-explore all of these places :D. I think it is cool that they are hidden throughout all these residences not a lot of people know about, instead of making a new arena :)
    Patr1cV, cubefragment, 607 and 4 others like this.
  12. Well Ill be missing this event darn you work!
  13. April Fools Day. :rolleyes: And Happy Easter. :p

P.S. There is no place on the form to put your player name. :confused:
    607, Eviltoade, MoreMoople and 2 others like this.
  14. Happy Easter Fools everyone!!!
  15. Awh, I was hoping for a new promo, but an event will do :D
    (Jkjk, love you guys <3)

16. It is totally on top of the form. Or was that just changed? :p

Edit: I'm just a master ninja muhaha
    Patr1cV, cubefragment, 607 and 3 others like this.
  17. Whoops! Fixed that xD

It can’t be an event unless at least one thing wasn’t done correctly by me :p
    cubefragment, 607, Eviltoade and 2 others like this.
  18. I fixed it just before you replied.
    cubefragment, Eviltoade and haastregt like this.