[EVENT] DWmom's Huge Drop Party

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by DWmom, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Nuts, I gotta leave for work at 7:30 EMC time. Congrats, DWmom!
    DWmom likes this.
  2. thank you!
    ChumMiner likes this.
  3. Today is the day. Conga rats!
    DWmom likes this.
  4. thank you!
  5. So excited
    DWmom likes this.
  6. me too! lol
  7. cant wait does happy dance
    DWmom likes this.
  8. Driving home at the moment! Hopefully I can make it - this looks awesome :3

Congrats promotion buddy :D
    DWmom likes this.
  9. same to you pal :D take your time driving! this should probably be going for quite a while - stacks and stacks to drop
    AnonReturns likes this.
  10. I'm running late but ill be there!
    DWmom likes this.
  11. Thanks so much for the drop party. And special thanks for dropping your head on me to start it off :D

Had a great time! :)
    PhoenixAffinity and DWmom like this.
  12. wasn't planned :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  13. Thanks for the DP DWmom. CONGARTS on 2 years as mod and 4 years on EMC. Here's to the next 2 years!! :D
  14. Thanks this was really fun and crazy! I didn't get one of your heads but maybe next time ==>
  15. Thank you all for coming! I appreciate how nice everyone was! I am so glad you all had fun! Thank you for making EMC such a great place to be! Love you all!!
  16. Didn't attend (also because I was way too busy elsewhere) but I also kinda overlooked the thread.

So, here's a belated, but still very well meant, congratulations on your 6 year anniversary! :D (ok, ok... 4 years on EMC & 2 years as a mod. But... 4+2 = 6, so there! (at least something I managed to remember from highschool!)) ;)

And thanks for hosting the event, seems plenty of people had tons of fun!
    mjnoe70, DWmom and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  17. only 4 years total :p 2 of the 4 years i have been green

thank you!
    mjnoe70 and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  18. Was a very good drop party... Great turn-out, and well had a shipyard worth of droppings.. Thanks so much, and happy 4 years with emc.

DWmom and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  19. Awesome event! Got a DWmom head too. I have a prominent location in my head area all ready for it.
    DWmom likes this.
  20. i did t grt a demom head but i got a ton of good stuff and im happy ty for le event!!
    DWmom likes this.