[EVENT] DWmom's Huge Drop Party

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by DWmom, Jun 20, 2017.

1. HELLO ALL!

I have been a mod for 2 years as of July 15th, 2017! (And on July 26 I will have been a part of this community for 4 years!!!)

Naturally this calls for a celebration! I have created a drop party for all of EMC to enjoy! The event will be 7/15/2017 at 8pm EMC time! It will be on SMP5 on res# 11105.

Before that date I will be accepting donations as well. If you have anything you want to donate please stop by and drop it in the hopper! Any and all items will be appreciated!

I will be dropping some of my personal collection of items. Some things will be great (promos/starter gear/heads)! And some will just be things I had laying around my res's. If you come you should at least be able to get an item (if not more!)

Oh and I will also be dropping over 20 of my heads. (As I do not sell them currently this may be your chance to get ahold of one!) There will also be other moderator heads dropped as they donate them to me :D

I have tried my best to make the event as fair as possible. Items are spread throughout over 240 droppers. I also have it set to be as random as possible. When items are dropped there is no way to predict which dropper will be the one to go off! Every dropper has at least one "special" item (promos/heads/starter gear etc).

I hope you all can come and THANK YOU for making these past 2 years amazing EMC! Love ya!
  2. Congrats on 2 years as mod! :cool:
    AyanamiKun and DWmom like this.
  3. Congrats!
    DWmom likes this.
  4. Congrats on 2 years as mod (and 4 years on EMC) I'll attended if I can, I think I'm avalible
    DWmom likes this.
  5. congratz :D
    DWmom likes this.
  6. OP edited to show that some other staff members are donating their heads as well...Whoop!

thank you!
  7. Congrats on 2 years as a Mod!
    DWmom likes this.
  8. Thank you :D
    PeachPenguin likes this.
  9. Huzzah DWmom congrats I can't wait to come ;)
    DWmom likes this.
  10. thank you :D
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  11. Congrats! Your head is the last that I need for my entire collection of mods so I will definitely stay up for the 1 am event :p
    DWmom and PeachPenguin like this.
  12. haha sorry its so late for you! (I have more than 20 of my heads in this now :p)
    Sachrock likes this.
  13. bumping for the people who may have missed it
  14. Congratulations for 2 years of Moderator, can't wait for the Dp and hopefully get one or more staff heads:p:D
    DWmom likes this.
  15. Congratz! :D
    DWmom likes this.
  16. thank you :D
  17. bumping for some that may have missed it :)
  18. I am going to try to just bump this once a day until we get closer to the 15th :D

So this is today's bump :p
  19. Sneaking in a bump ;)
  20. ill b there!
    DWmom likes this.