[Event] Drop party to end all Drop parties

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PupInAction, Jul 13, 2020.

?

Are you coming?

DEFINETLY! 19 vote(s) 86.4%
Cant make it ;-; 3 vote(s) 13.6%
  1. FOTO SHOOT

With 1 minute to go, the party was fated to be mad with action for all the pups who attended

OVERWATCH

OVERWATCH IN TRAINING

Many thanks to our gracious hosts!

2. Thank you for the awesome drop party! Unfortunately, I had to leave about 45 minutes in, but it was still a great experience. YouTube has been giving me issues for hours, and you might be able to notice why in the video (if anyone has a fix please help), but I think I've finally finished up the EMC Event Showcase for your drop party! Since I missed the end of the party, I was unable to record anything that happened there, so just like me the camera leaves halfway through XD
    Hope you enjoy!

3. I would love to learn how to edit like you lol
    DaybreakerMC likes this.
  4. THAT IS AMAZING! Now we need you to edit Fate's yt videos. Haha
  5. Thank you! It's just a lot of practice! I've been editing videos for nearly four years now. Started off very rough, but with time and experience I like to think I've slowly gotten better! When you watch YouTube videos I would recommend looking out for how that YouTuber edits. Things like, "why did they cut there?" or "what transition did they use?" You learn from others and get better over time, so just keep doing what you're doing!

XD Thank you! I don't always have a ton of time, but I'd be down to help edit a video here or there! Like I said above though, I do think it's important to learn through practice!
  6. Woot woot!!! photoshoot for me too!