[Event] (Coming soon to EMC) EMC's Hardest Maze!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Zion_Moyer, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Troll teleports that take you back to the very start.
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  2. That would be a great way to get people upset :p. Might throw in one that is really really hard to find but we will see. Thanks for the thought!
    607 and NuclearBobomb like this.
  3. Huge update on the Maze! We are down to the final black level!!! Woo woo! Everything has been completed in the Lobby (and looks great to my standards =P) so that part is finally done. I do still need to add the chests for the winners items but that will take a total of 1 minute so can be done at any time in a flash. I finally have gotten around to taking the photos of what I promised to take photos of about a week ago XD. So all those photos are below.

Ender Crystal Donor Rank Monument: https://imgur.com/a/FOfyf
    Winners Room: https://imgur.com/a/5oLav
    Lobby: https://imgur.com/a/YzHnb

The rupee donations could not have been better for this event! I still have not had any item donations for the winner of this event. I will be donating a lot of promos for this event along with other items for the winner but I would love to have the winner be showered in items after he wins. The Item Donation Area is still up at /v +pm@donation on smp8 if you would like to contribute! You can also be put in the Donor Area for donating rupees still too! All rupees donated now will go towards the overall cash pot at the end as long with the rest of what has already been donated that I don't use for building!

Once the maze is completed I will be posting the actual event page for this Maze and no longer the Building page! Be on the lookout!
  4. Donated 24.5k, already have 500r in there (I'm K9J)
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  5. Fantastic! I do have a question for you now. Would you like your name to be K9J or Sydney4363 on the Donor List and Area?
    607 and Sydney4363 like this.
  6. Sydney4363, please. :)
    Zion_Moyer and 607 like this.
  7. Will make that happen!
  8. Update on the Maze: I haven't been able to log on the past few days but I will hopefully finally get my chance tomorrow. So, with that being said, if you would like to submit a thought or idea to go into the final layer of the maze you need to do so quickly. I have an overall idea of what I will make it like if I don't receive any input that could go towards it by tomorrow. I will probably start working on it tomorrow at 7ish emc time so if you would like to submit a thought, please do so by then and you could see it in the maze!
  9. Update on the Maze: I do not bring good news. I haven't been able to get onto emc for a really long time meaning nothing has happened in the maze. Life has been throwing stuff at me left and right and has left no time for emc. My weekend is looking promising with some extra time since work has almost come to a standstill so hopefully we can finish it up over the weekend. Extremely sorry for this huge delay!
    607 likes this.
  10. Update on the Maze!!!: The maze is 100% complete and now 100% staff approved! It has taken a while but the result is finally here! I am planning to have the main thread up for this event by tomorrow with the time and prizes all listed. As of this second I am planning on having a prize for the first and second place winners only! This may change so if you would like to see something different, please comment on this post as this is the recommendation thread! As of right now for prizes I believe roughly around 520k is left over from donations to give out but I will get out the rupee logs and check to get the exact number!

Remember: You can still donate for the prizes or rupees for the cash pot at the end at /v +pm@donation currently. The chests to donate will also be at the event so if you want to wait to bring your prizes until then, that works too!

Thanks for all the support throughout the building process! Especially to the donors as I don't know where I would be without your generous donations!