[Event] Build Battle with Pup

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PupInAction, Sep 18, 2017.

?

Interested???

Yeaahhh Maaannnn 11 vote(s) 47.8%
I'm definitely attending! 5 vote(s) 21.7%
Meh 4 vote(s) 17.4%
Nah Bro 3 vote(s) 13.0%
  1. And also, I believe many more people would come if you scheduled for weekends instead because most people in school must stick to their studies b4 EMC. I think that the weekends are much more enjoyable too because some people are off work too.
  2. I got a little distracted, Im currently typing it up.
    My personal availability doesnt allow me to host the event on the weekends, but Ive been working on the solution to get more people to attend.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  3. Heres what you missed at the last Build Battle:

This was one of the most exciting ones yet. We had some amazing builders come out and we had some amazing builds made.
    Just a little reminder: Those who have previously won Build Battle in this season CAN NOT WIN AGAIN. This makes it so that everyone has a chance to win.
    New Idea:
    Popular Vote.
    Players vote for other players and the one(s) with the most votes win a smaller prize. This idea was announced at the previous Build Battle, but with the lack of organization I have decided to hold it back a bit before re-doing it again.

As we do have our three judges every Build Battle, it has come to my attention that people enjoy voting for everyones Builds. While this will not be incorporated into the next Build Battle (Due to organization) I will look into a way of making this a new thing in Build Battles to come.

Now for what you have all been waiting for, the pictures!

We never did find the culprit who created the "Sheepaggedon" but we had a VERY large army of sheep before us. Late on we got to where wolves were being spawned in, named "I ain't no sheep" and then killed in the dozens. Also, Dwight A.K.A The_Boulder almost slammed several anvils on my head. It was a very interesting and amusing event.

I did indeed build my own "animal", a dragon. It was fun!

A Very Impressive puppy or dog or wolf (One of those).

The very fabulous legs of a horse. Shoutout to Rhy A.K.A. Floorfne for winning the popular vote! Ohhh and I was so close!

Whenever Fate and I play Build Battle, we try to incorporate the theme with a twist. I build t-rexes and well, Fate builds chickens. this may have been too easy for him!

Fishyyyyyy. I love Feesh!

And a very fabulous Llama.

Also: The sheep was spawned in by, I believe EvilToade...The army of sheep...that still remains a mystery...

Thanks for reading in. As usual, the winner will be posted in the second thread. Thank you to our judges The_Boulder, Sazukemono, and JossyTheNinja!
    See you next week for Build Battle.

Sidenote: We all know Im better than Dwight (The_Boulder) right? xD Just some food for thought!
  4. Theres a glitch with the whole spoiler thing, I couldnt find the issue but its not like its hurting anyone soo just ignore it.
  5. I hope I can make it this time
  6. Hehe, its like you read my mind or something. I just came on to post! xD
  7. Tomorrows Theme is...

SUPERHEROES!!!
    It can be anything superhero related. I know this theme leaves a lot of room for interpretation, but let me narrow it down a bit.
    • Must be a Hero recognized by most people (While our parents may be our heroes, this isnt a hero that most people know. Unless they stalk you/or your parents and view them as a hero...but thats creepy)
    • It doesnt need to be a statue of a hero, it could be pixel art or a item that represents the here. (Thors Hammer Mjolnir, Flash's symbol, Superman symbol, Hulk's Purple Pants...etc)
    • Im trying to inspire creativity in this Build Battle so if you want to make a statue of yourself shooting lasers out of your eyes, then by all mean do it! If you do come up with an original hero, please be ready to explain it or have a sign in front posting what it is.
    GET CREATIVE!!! I dont want everyone doing the generic Superman Logo...Thats just boring!(Or by my personal opinion, it is...)

Location will be announced 30 mins before the event begins. Bring your blocks, tools, and prepare to build.

Warning: Since this is in the frontier, you might have to fight some monsters.

Reminder: You only have 1 hour to build. No Exceptions.

Sidenote:
    Judges are looking for....(You are free to build whatever you want but you must realize this is what the judges will be judging on)
    -Creativity and Originality
    -Color and Block choice
    -Following the Theme

For anyone looking for additional fun, dress up as a superhero with me! -I'm going to be iron man...
    -Pup
  8. Nice.. Now how to incorperate my corrupted version of my skin.. HMMMM
  9. Hello Builders and Non Builders. Due to unexpected IRL stuff, I wasnt able to finish the path for the next Build Battle. If any of you have a spare hour Please come out and assist me in making the path. I apologize for asking this of you but I could really use your assistance.
    -Pup
  10. Hello Builders!
    Due to unforeseen future availability, I will not be available to host Build Battle. Its gotten super crazy and my schedule at work is...too hard to explain. I cannot host Build battle this upcoming tuesday, October 24. Apologies.
    -Pup
  11. Aw that's too bad... But the real world comes first!
  12. Due to my IRL complications, i wasn't able to host Build Battle, but fortunately after asking him, our Lovely Slimy Senior Staff EvilToade will host the Event tomorrow! Yayyy!

Same Time, Same day, Only EvilToade will host!

Heres the Theme: Fairytales...

This is a very broad theme and so we want you to go all out with coming up with a build for it.
    NOTE: You will be asked to have a sign in front of your build to mark down what fairytale it is from.

Tiny Twist: For this build Battle you will be permitted to work together in TEAMS OF 2! While you have the option to work in teams, you can also work by yourself if you prefer to be independent. Any Questions? Contact me (Pup) or Toade.

Sorry I wasnt able to make it but I hope you all have fun.

Sidenote: I decided not to post last weeks "what you missed" because we had 3 contestands, and I won... :p
    Thanks to our Judges ElfinPineapple, Harp4christ, and Moremoople!
  13. I can't wait.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  14. Great time, thanks, Toade!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  15. Hello Everyone,
    Since this Tuesday is Halloween and I (As well as many others) have plans. I will not be able to host Build Battle and I don't expect it to be very busy so I will postpone the final Build Battle of the first season the Tuesday November 7, 2017.
    -Regards, Pup.
  16. Wait is the first season of 8 rounds over?
  17. Almost, its coming up to an end soon. 1 or 2 regular games to go.
  18. Tomorrows Theme will be:
    Mythical Creatures!!!

While some of you have seen my past dragon creation, Instead of broadening the theme, I decided to narrow it down to the Mythical Creatures. This includes Dragons, Phoenix, Sphinx, and basically any highly recognizable mythical creature. (If someone could do the Midgard Serpent, that would be so awesome...Norse Mythology)

Warning: Since this is in the frontier, you might have to fight some monsters.

Reminder: You only have 1 hour to build. No Exceptions.

Sidenote:
    Judges are looking for....(You are free to build whatever you want but you must realize this is what the judges will be judging on)
    -Creativity and Originality
    -Color and Block choice
    -Following the Theme
    _Devuu__ and MoreMoople like this.