[Event] Build Battle with Pup

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PupInAction, Sep 18, 2017.

?

Interested???

Yeaahhh Maaannnn 11 vote(s) 47.8%
I'm definitely attending! 5 vote(s) 21.7%
Meh 4 vote(s) 17.4%
Nah Bro 3 vote(s) 13.0%

1. Do you like Building?!
    Psht, of course you do or you wouldn't have checked out this thread!
    I (Pup) have decided that because of my love for Build Battle, we on EMC will have our own Build Battle Tuesdays.
    While the location varies, it will almost certainly be located somewhere in the frontier.
    Various Prizes including some promos and rupees to be won by the MASTER BUILDER!

WHO: PupInAction
    WHAT:Build Battle
    WHERE: TBD every Tuesday, location will be announced on the thread and in game across the server at least 30 minutes before the event begins.
    WHEN:Every Tuesday at 10PM EMC Time
    WHY:For the Love of Building
    RULES:
    1.Supplies are not provided!
    -while some people like to build with just beacons(Yes I have seen this), It's very expensive. Others prefer to build with wool. Whichever you choose, you are asked to bring your own supplies.(If you are struggling with paying for supplies, contact me when I'm online and I shall provide a small loan of 5k rupees to help you participate in the event)
    2. Griefing(as a rule of EMC) is NOT ALLOWED!
    3.Stealing(as a rule of EMC) is NOT ALLOWED!
    4. Give enough space when building so that others builds dont interfere with yours.
    5.You may only win Build Battle once a season (8 Games).

The theme for each build is announced every Monday before the actual event. You have approx. 12 hours to prepare your supplies.

You will have exactly 1 hour to build your creations! Anything goes except sabotage...
    The Judges will vary every time. The judges will only be announced at the event. Who knows, maybe you might be picked to be a judge.
    Judges are looking for....(You are free to build whatever you want but you must realize this is what the judges will be judging on)
    -Creativity and Originality
    -Color and Block choice
    -Following the Theme

Any Questions: Comment below or PM myself.
  2. Winners!

Congrats to SeflTheInkWolf for winning the very first build battle!
    Thank you to our three judges-LuckyGreenBird, BurgerKnight, and Tbird1128!
    Congrats Sefl!

Congrats to OracleMask for winning Build Battle!
    Thank you to our Judges SeflTheInkWolf(Previous Winner), EvilToade, and Merek_Shadower!
    Congrats OracleMask!

Congrats Potato on Winning Build Battle!
    Thank you to our Judges JohnKid, Skeletin007, and OracleMask(Previous Winner)!
    Congrats smooshed_potato

Congratulations to MoreMoople on winning Build Battle!
    Thank you to our judges The_Boulder, Sazukemono, and JossyTheNinja
    Congrats Moople!

3. Heres the Theme for Tomorrows Build Battle:
    Anything Gaming related. (xbox, Mario, Minecraft (Good luck with this one), GTA, Etc)

Location will be announced 30 mins before the event begins. Bring your blocks, tools, and prepare to build.

Warning: Since this is in the frontier, you might have to fight some monsters.

Reminder: You only have 1 hour to build. No Exceptions.
    smooshed_potato and DrMadFate like this.
  4. I'm in it to win it >=D
    smooshed_potato and Tbird1128 like this.
  5. Bump! :) I got some nifty judges.
  6. I would attend but it is at 3 am and me and sleep get along pretty well :p
    smooshed_potato and DrMadFate like this.
  7. Sounds like fun... I like the fact that'll be in the /wild. This way the builds will last forever and the site will become a mini-town in which new players will stumble across and add too.
    smooshed_potato likes this.
  8. I'm digging the tunnel to the spot....
    smooshed_potato and Tbird1128 like this.
  9. September 19, 2017
    Go South and follow the path, Bring a boat ;)
  10. That was fun thanks for asking me to help judge!
  11. Thanks to everyone who came out to Build Battle Today!
    I will host another one, same time Next tuesday! I hope we have more builder show up because I heard a lot of people missed out. Here are some pictures I captured.

Thanks to all that came out! Winner is posted in the second post on this thread! See you all next week!
  12. I would have liked to participate, but it's at 4Am for me, wich isn't the best time to be online...
  13. Heres the Theme for Tomorrows Build Battle:

FOOD! Yes you read right! Build anything that is food! (No statues of players and while they are humans that is cannibalism. Any food for any kind of animal is allowed! Let your creativity shine in this event!)

Location will be announced 30 mins before the event begins. Bring your blocks, tools, and prepare to build.

Warning: Since this is in the frontier, you might have to fight some monsters.

Reminder: You only have 1 hour to build. No Exceptions.

Sidenote:
    Judges are looking for....(You are free to build whatever you want but you must realize this is what the judges will be judging on)
    -Creativity and Originality
    -Color and Block choice
    -Following the Theme
  14. You see, most of us Europeans just can't do events at very early hours of the morning.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. I might make this week
  16. I will note that. Maybe change the time for one so that every can participate.
    YAY!
    smooshed_potato and SkeleTin007 like this.
  17. putting this so I can get notifications for this.
  18. Hey, Pup, Fate! o/

So sorry I missed it! I had no internet all night. Sadface! I hope it was a blast!
    smooshed_potato and Eviltoade like this.
  19. Hello to all who missed out on yesterdays Build Battle...Technically day before yesterday...

Theres a little story to this next image. And a video...So brace yourself. The_Boulder (Dwight) was on the server goofing off while the competition was happening. Our builders were building when all of a sudden, a beautiful and GIGANTIC Crater appeared destroying everything in sight, killing several, and a lot of confusion. While Dwight worked to fix the issue, we did have to delay the judgement but the event was still tons of fun! This picture below is not the actual size of the crater. Imagine it....50 times bigger, no exaggeration. This was just Dwight playing by himself.

Sidenote: Did you see what Potato posted?! <3

Theres a story to this video as well, apparently I was lagging and Toade was spying on me (I didnt realize this) But his instant reaction was to record the moment so that it would be forever immortalized...

Yes that was me...It could have been soda, candy, anything...

While the competition was happening, I had some fun and made a Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream xD

And now for some close ups of everyones Builds!

And you can see Runders Head, that was Runder being Runder and he did not participate..for the prize.

The Winner will be posted in the second post on this thread! Thank you to our Judges : SeflTheInkWolf, EvilToade, and Merek_Shadower! See you next week!
    OracleMask likes this.