[Event] Build Battle with Pup

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PupInAction, Sep 18, 2017.

?

Interested???

Yeaahhh Maaannnn 11 vote(s) 47.8%
I'm definitely attending! 5 vote(s) 21.7%
Meh 4 vote(s) 17.4%
Nah Bro 3 vote(s) 13.0%
  1. I believe it is Monday? ;)
  2. I should be able to help judge this day
  3. Heres the Theme for Tonights Build Battle:

That is right Drinks any thing drinks is acceptable.
    Location will be announced 30 mins before the event begins. Bring your blocks, tools, and prepare to build.

Warning: Since this is in the frontier, you might have to fight some monsters.

Reminder: You only have 1 hour to build. No Exceptions.

Sidenote:
    Judges are looking for....(You are free to build whatever you want but you must realize this is what the judges will be judging on)
    -Creativity and Originality
    -Color and Block choice
    -Following the Theme
  4. But I just made sushi last time :p

Just let me know where and when to show up, I'll definitely help judge~
  5. Ok theme is drinks I miss read Pup's text she is gonna kill me now x_x
  6. Apologies to everyone who read the derp(DrMadFate)'s announcement.
    The theme is DRINKS! Coffee, tea, juice, anything drink related. Keep it PG please. Apologies, I forgot to announce the theme yesterday! I am providing some materials for building! Good Luck and see you soon!
  7. Heres what you missed at todays Build Battle Event!

This was so much fun! While we did not have any bird armies or giant craters, we had so much fun! The Theme was Drinks and while I failed to announce the theme, everyone pulled through with amazing Builds. It was brought to my attention to add one additional rule, which I have added to the original post.
    Those who have won in Build Battles before cannot win again for another 8 Build battles. At the end of each "season" (8 Build Battles) all winners will work with me to set up a time and a date for one massive Winner vs. Winner competition. While winners are certainly aloud and encouraged to build, their builds cannot be judged unless it is a new season.
    And now lets get to the pictures!!!

Hehehe In this next image we get to see half of Raaynn's Head!

This is ROOT beer made by The one and only The_Boulder!

And what is a drinks contest without an adult beverage! Cranberry JUICE! xD (That might not be what it really is, ask OracleMask).

and a little mug of coffee by DrMadFate.

Last and certainly NOT least, Melonade by: ItsMeMatheus

Thanks to all of those who came out and a special thank you to our judges: Skeletin007, JohnKid, and OracleMask.
    Catch you next week at Build Battle. (The winner will be posted)
    Tah2 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  8. It is ALWAYS Tuesday night, 10pm EMC time. Location announced 30 Mins before!
    Apologies for the confusion.
  9. Every season, there is 8 winners. You cannot win in that season. So far you are the 3rd winner.
    I chose not to let people win multiple times in a season because I want everyone to have a chance. Also at the end of the season, I intend to have all 8 winners compete against eachother...

Hope this helped,
    -Pup
  10. Here's the theme for tomorrows Build Battle!
    10/10/2017

The theme is Animals! Any sort of animal is allowed, including any animal that isn't just on minecraft! Have fun and let your creativity show through.!
    Location will be announced 30 mins before the event begins. Bring your blocks, tools, and prepare to build.

Warning: Since this is in the frontier, you might have to fight some monsters.

Reminder: You only have 1 hour to build. No Exceptions.

Sidenote:
    Judges are looking for....(You are free to build whatever you want but you must realize this is what the judges will be judging on)
    -Creativity and Originality
    -Color and Block choice
    -Following the Theme
    Sazukemono, khixan, Floorfne and 2 others like this.
  11. Time to build a Giant Chicken!!!
  12. I never saw this till just now :confused: Awesome! :D
  13. Bump! Want to make sure everyone got the theme so I dont need to repeat myself.
    Remember the event starts precisely at 10pm EMC time and judging begins at 11pm.
  14. Ooh, I have 4 hours to prep my build >:]
  15. I will try to make it unless I get tired but I still will try my best ;)
  16. NOOOOOO! The one time it is animals (I love building them) I can't make it :(!
  17. Woot! Something that I absolutely love but has absolutely no clue on how they move or act! WOOOOO! This Gon' Be Interesting.
  18. Only a little

19. Looks awesome...
  20. Pup. When is the "here is what you missed" section coming out?