[Event] Advent Calendar Drop Party

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Velma_T_Jinkies, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Get em while they last!!! LOL. Bump!!!

2. Don't get "Stuck" out in the cold on this awesome event!!!!!
    Come to the Drop!!!
    DEC 1st!!! Help us kick it off =)
    MrClydeBarrow likes this.
  3. ♥♥♥♥ I am so excited to help out! thanks for letting me be a part of this!!! Love you guys!
  4. Don't be a Grinch! Come to our drop party!
  5. dont miss out on the after events at this advent drop party. on the res next to the one where the drop party is taking place for those that want to hang out longer we will be doing and ice boat race, and cactus ice bumper boats. both those events will have a prize for the winner. ice boat race is the first to cross the finish line after 1 lap and the cactus ice bumper boats is last one standing. dont forget we are also doing screenshots with Santa, and a snowball fight
  6. Is that staff hosted? If not, how are you going to make it so players can hit each other with snowballs?
  7. Life on EMC isnt about harming other players with snowballs. Yes players dont take damage but you can still throw them at players
  8. Its almost here! Its almost here!! Were going to start soon!! Meet us at Utopia!
  9. Oh Lord!!! So excited!!!! WOOO!!
  10. First drop happened and was a success
    many promos where dropped I know at least 3 remote shop signs where dropped
    we played a few games and gave many thousands of rupees away to the winners
    pics of the first after drop

PS if you ever need better Ice boating skills talk to The_Mancub they smoked us in everthing
    The_Mancub and MissBonnieParker like this.
  11. You guyz done did a wondermous job of it all ... I will try and make as many as I can! =D
  12. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone and great job on the res's! I've been searching for an Eggcellent wand for months, and finally got one for free last night! :)
  13. Team work makes the dream work!!! Thank you very much for the compliment!
    MissBonnieParker likes this.
  14. Just over 1 hour! until our next drop you don't want to miss out meet us on Res #5676 on Utopia!!
  15. 2nd drop party of the day happened if you missed it its okay we have one more celebrating DEC 1st at 9pm EMC time.
    pics from the 2nd drop

Santa with his Christmas ambassador and his wannabe cookie
    Velma_T_Jinkies likes this.
  16. Santa is me btw
  17. Multiple drop parties a day? :eek:
  18. On Fridays and Saturdays only. Sun-Thurs is at 8pm emc time only
    607 likes this.
  19. Last drop celebrating DEC 1st happened at 9 pm emc time
    If you missed out no worries
    there is a drop at 3 am emc time dec 2nd
    come and have fun
    pics from the 3rd drop

PS we made cactus bumper boats a little harder by adding many cacti to the ice pond
  20. we had a great turn out I know promos and other awesome things where dropped if you feel like all you got was a lump of coal while attending our event..... then maybe you should have been a little nicer this year. Just kidding attend one of the other drops more promos and vouchers to drop during this event next one is at 9 pm emc time DEC 2nd
    607 likes this.