[event] 5 Million Rupee Giveaway + AMA + samsimx

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by samsimx, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Kebab or Pepperoni on a Pizza?
  2. Truck or Car? ;)
  3. I was inactive from Empire for so long I think I missed you becoming moderator ... uhhh, oops.
    Congrats on a year!

Who shot Tupac?
  4. Congrats :)

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?
  5. Do you enjoy being a Staff? What's your favorite thing about being a staff?

Happy Birthday and Congrats!
  6. Happy birthday sam, what made you apply to be a moderator?
  7. Congrats on all of your milestones, and of course Happy Birthday!! What is your favorite pastime when away from the computer? Hope you have a good one.
  8. Happy B'Day samsimx !! Wow, you've been around awhile...you're getting ancient! :p

My question is: What are your favourite hobbies IRL, other than playing MC?:cool:
  9. Happy birthday Sam!

What is your dream car?
  10. congrats on everything long time player. what is your favorite kind of candy?
  11. Happy Birthday Samsimx. When with your IRL family, what do you like to do best?
  12. Oh, how the time flies! :) Congratumalations on almost one year as a mod, and many years IRL. ;) My questions are as follows:

If you were metamorphosed into the body of an almond, what would you do?
    On a scale of one to ten, how much is samsimx hailed?
    If you could be a dog, a kitten, or a beluga whale, what would you prefer? Do note that you must also follow the eating routines and schedules of these creatures once they are chosen.
    Last question - would you prefer an iPhone 6 or a Samsung Galaxy?

Congratulations once more! :)
  13. Happy Birthday Sam!
    Do you like cats?
  14. A while back I took a hiatus to try out other games and wasn't sure if I wanted to come back to EMC when I had no friends left after my good friend got banned, and look where I am today :p
    Because one must find out if the paint is REALLY wet.

I hate all butter :p

I don't, but blue
    "eat it"

Cupcake
  15. Pepperoni
    Car
    Yeah man I missed ya! It was biggie

Switzerland/Japan, skiing

I do, being able to help people

I was on the contributor team and wanted to do more

Skiing! and thank you!

Skiing, league of legends and running!

bmw s series

Smarties

my family is huge on skiing

I love cats
  16. Happy birthday! If you had the powers to train any animal irl and keep it as a pet, which animal would you choose?
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  17. Happy B-day! What is your favorite event in EMC?
  18. i dont believe we have met yet but happy birthday ^.^
    question: For all of the players hoping to become a moderator some day, whats some things we should start practicing?
  19. Happy b-day :)

How many gapples do you own?
  20. Who is your best staff friend in EMC/ which staff do you hang out with the most on EMC?