[event] 5 Million Rupee Giveaway + AMA + samsimx

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by samsimx, Aug 5, 2015.

1. What was your most ambitious goal that you have accepted you will never accomplish?
    Nighthawk3846 likes this.
  2. Happy bday sam :p whats your favourite block? :p
  3. Wow, thank you so much for doing this! :D Happy birthday, and congrats on that one year of mod milestone. :)

Question: If you were turned into a fruit, what kind of fruit would you be, and how does this reflect your personality?
    Nighthawk3846 likes this.
  4. Why is SMP7 just so awesome?...

Happy birthday Sam! And congrats the 1k days :D
    georgeashington likes this.
  5. Happy Birthday! :D

Q: What is your favourite video game other than minecraft?
  6. Happy birthday! What made you want to become a moderator in the first place? :)
  7. As a brand new player (13 days), what three pieces of advice can you give me on succeeding on Empire?
  8. What was your best memory? Like a specific event that a lot of people were at that you enjoyed.
  9. That is quite the amount of money you are giving away! Happy Birthday and congrats on 1 year of being a moderator!
    Q: Do you have/play on any consoles? If you do what games do you like to play on them? :D
  10. Happy Birthday Samsimx! I will probably go to PVP for your head XD... even though I don't think I have a skill to get your head XP

What is the most attractive thing for you to play minecraft for that long? What makes you to keep playing!
  11. whats ur favorite build use ever done
  12. Potato or Potato?
  13. Why do players "praise" you?
  14. Happy birthday Sam!!!

And I suppose just for today...#AllHailSamSimX
    samsimx likes this.
  15. Since you couldn't make your own graphics...

Q: If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
  16. What is the best thing that ever happened to you during your moderator years? Beside becoming a mod ;)
  17. Since you used to/still do collect rares, what is your favorite one and why?
  18. Happy b-day samsimx!!! :D

Question: What was the exact date/month/year you got your 5million rupees? :p
  19. Thank you so much for this, sam! :)
    How did you choose your name?
  20. There's not one time in specific but I've had a lot of my best times at events/on mumble, or winning lots of mob arenas!

10 million is a lot, would def buy a super nice house, car, or probably a mountain for a private ski resort :p

A few friends at my school played and told me I should buy MC/join emc, and stayed longer than all of them actually!

Don't you mean on a scale of 1-Kanye how much does kanye love kanye? The answer is kanye btw.

Original dragon egg

This is the most recent thing I remember that actually made me LOL, on smp8 everyone was telling kanye west memes ( my favorite ) and it went on for like an hour and was hilarious

I work in a pizza shop so I've actually grown out of liking pizza, I eat it wayyyyyy too much

Why shouldn't you?

SamSimx? :p

Wait and find out!

Nothing is really difficult, but some things are "annoying" like players not listening. >_>

I've always wanted to be #1 in everything, but shortly realized that's not really possible since I'm lazy! But I've always set really unrealistic goals and get sad when I don't accomplish them lol.

The green name fo sho. I also like when people genuinely thank you for helping them.

A joke more or less, I'm just that great I guess!

Bagel Bites:
    15 minutes in toaster oven on 400 degrees :D
    Baked Ziti w/ Garlic Bread: don't know recipe

I don't have any goals ATM, but have plans that could develop