[EVENT] 2017 Secret Santa!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by DorianPavus_, Dec 15, 2017.

?

Do you like eggnog?!

Yes 18 vote(s) 56.3%
No 6 vote(s) 18.8%
Idk, never tried it 8 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. mine is complete!!!
    LordessLevy and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  2. All the chests that have gifts in them atm are all closed so no one can access them!
    If you need me to do the same to yours when the time comes just send me a PM or I'll find it myself!
    Remember deadline is December 26th and the event is on the 27th!
    jossytheninja likes this.
  3. Make sure if you haven't gotten your gift in the chest yet you have to by Tuesday Dec. 26th at 11:59PM!
    At 3PM on the 27th the opening party will be hosted!
  4. Hopefully my event will be finished by the time the opening party is!!
    LordessLevy likes this.
  5. As I have noticed only a few more people need to put their gifts in their assigned chest!
    You have till tomorrow at 11:59PM to get it in there, it was a REQUIREMENT so make sure you do or it isn't fair for your person!
    RainbowPony and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  6. Tomorrow at 3PM the opening event will be hosted at /v LordessLevy (number on thread OP) on smp8! Everyone will get to open their chests and see the present(s) that they got and you will be able to do my easy ice parkour that I created :p First two people to complete it will get a prize (yay lul)! There will also be a little surprise.....one of you will be a lucky person tomorrow lol!
    BUT MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR GIFT IN TODAY BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO! I WILL SEND MESSAGES TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE YET TO!
    RainbowPony likes this.
  7. Hmmm... I'm sorry, due to IRL stuff, I won't be able to make it to the party :( I hope everyone have fun! Will we know who's our secret Santa ?
    LordessLevy likes this.
  8. i sure hope we do get to know
    LordessLevy likes this.
  9. It's fine, you can get your gift after the party/after tomorrow for all of December. Also, after everyone at the party has opened their chest then people can tell each other who they got a gift(s) for and such.
  10. Don't forget that tomorrow is the event!
    It will be hosted at 3PM at /v 16391 on smp8!
    Everyone will be able to open their gifts and tell each other who got who and so on!
    Then I will open the short and easy ice parkour where the first two people to finish get a prize!
    Then I'll work a little magic and my secret will appear and one person will be lucky~
    Don't worry if you can't make the event because the res will be open for you to retrieve your gift(s) for the rest of December! (I might keep it open longer depending on how many people still need to get their gifts) :p
  11. Well, I went to finish up my gift, but access had already been taken. That's what I get for procrastinating, I suppose. :I
    LordessLevy likes this.
  12. Oh I didn't realize that you weren't finished >_< I'll open access back to your chest real quick since I'm feel generous lol. Right after that though I'm closing it and removing move from the res!
  13. I was called in to work, so unfortunately wont be at the party, but hope you all enjoy!!!
    LordessLevy likes this.
  14. Hi there! I hope everybody had fun!
    There seems to be a problem : I can't access the residence -move flag- to open my gift :(
    LordessLevy likes this.
  15. No one can get on the res until the opening party today so we can all open them together as a group like planned
    *and said in posts above...*
    Once the opening party today at 3PM starts then the res will be open and will stay open for all of December (and possibly longer)
  16. My bad!
    I really have problems calculating the dates...
    Where I live, the 27th is nearly finished, and it is 23:30 PM. I thought the party would have been this afternoon (for me) and I couldn't come. But checking EMC time as of now, it's the 27th 9:30 AM :confused:
    meaning the party is in... 5 hours and 30 minutes. That would be... 5 AM for me :eek:... urgh... not sure I can make it, that seems a bit early for me... I'll try but the probability is scarce :oops:...
    LordessLevy likes this.
  17. BUMP!
    Remember that the opening event today is at 3PM (approximately 2 and a half hours from now)
    First everyone will get to open their chests and if you want you can tell each other who you got a gift for!
    Then you guys can complete my easy, short ice parkour and the first two people to finish will get a prize!
    Then I have my little secret lol and one person will be lucky :p
    If you cannot make the event today it's fine because the res will be open for the rest of December (or longer) for you to pick up your gift!

THE RES: /v 16391 on smp8!
  18. I won't be able to make it will you just lock mine and I'll pick up when I can
    LordessLevy likes this.
  19. I won’t be able to make it to the party either due to work. Hope you guys have fun!
    LordessLevy likes this.