[EVENT] 2017 Secret Santa!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by DorianPavus_, Dec 15, 2017.

?

Do you like eggnog?!

Yes 18 vote(s) 56.3%
No 6 vote(s) 18.8%
Idk, never tried it 8 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. Sure, why not :)
    _Levy_McGarden_ likes this.
  2. I'm in for sure :)
  3. I'll do it. :D
  4. BUMP!
    It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could donate some red/green wool and snow so I can finalize the secret santa res!
  5. Sign me up please :D
  6. No red wool or green needed anymore, but snow is a big need atm!
  7. add me plzs i dont mind doing it ;p
  8. I'm in of course! can it be several items (the sum being in the budget proposed)?
  9. Yes you can give the person more than one item as long as it doesn't go over the budget ^^
  10. Bump!
    Only a few more days to enter before you get your person!
    Date's for the present deadline and party have been set for December 27th at 3PM EMC time!
  11. If anyone is willing to donate red wool and/or snow that would be much appreciate ^^
  12. I guess I can step out of the shadows to make someone happy lol
  13. I’ll bite. Sign me up.
  14. Well this sounds fun! :) I would like to participate
  15. BUMP!
    Today is the last day to sign up!
    I will be handing out people tomorrow late afternoon/evening and you can start getting a gift(s)!
    PhoenixAffinity and RainbowPony like this.
  16. I know I'm late, hope I'm not too late. I'd like to participate too!
  17. Oh.. don't know if I made this on time. Sign me up if you need 1.more
    _Levy_McGarden_ and ShelLuser like this.
  18. The sign ups closed today, but I will make an exception since I'm feeling good lul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Will Now PM You All Seperately The Person You Got!
    The Res Will Open Today and The Due Date For Your Presents Is On December 26th and Must Be In By 11:59PM!
    The Opening Event When We Will All Gather To Open Our Gifts, Do A Very Simple Parkour (First Two People To Complete Get a Promo) and Some Other Surprise ;P Is On December 27th At 3PM (Time May or May Not Change)!

Keep In Mind That The Res Is Not 100% Done Atm, I Just Need A Little More Time To Place Snow, but it Will Be 100% Done On December 27th!
    The Res Is At /v 16391 on Smp8!
    If You Have Any Questions About Gifts just Msg Me or Check The Front of This Thread!

ALSO DO NOT LOOK IN OTHER PEOPLE'S CHESTS OR YOUR OWN UNTIL OPENING NIGHT! DO NOT STEAL OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED FOR GREIFING AND BANNED FROM THE RES AND EVENT!
    I WOULD OF HAD DROPPERS INTO THE CHEST BUT I REALIZE THE FLOOR WAS TOO LOW AND I DIDNT HAVE ANY SO THEY ARE OPEN TO EVERYONE!
    THEY WILL BE RESTRICTED TO ONLY THE OWNER OF THE CHEST ON OPENING DAY!

UPDATE: ONCE I SEE THAT YOUR ITEMS ARE IN THE CHEST THEN I WILL BREAK THE SIGN SO NO ONE CAN GET IN THEN THAT PERSON WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR CHEST ON OPENING DAY
    RainbowPony likes this.