[EVENT] 2017 Secret Santa!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by DorianPavus_, Dec 15, 2017.

?

Do you like eggnog?!

Yes 18 vote(s) 56.3%
No 6 vote(s) 18.8%
Idk, never tried it 8 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. You are supposed to get gifts first to be surprised and the thrilling excitement of getting a gift for someone and they don't know who.
    I already said before that if you wanted to know who I would tell you (or have the link posted), but if you don't want to know then simply don't click on the link or ask me.

2. I would have preferred to keep who I was giving things to secret. But it's okay thanks for hosting the event.
    LordessLevy likes this.
  3. Sorry if I am late getting the gifts today but my laptop was getting repaired on my way to pick them up ;)
    LordessLevy likes this.
  4. Once again thank you all for participating in this event and I hope you all got gifts that you love ^^
    I'll keep the res open for two more weeks since 3 of you still need to pick up your gifts, please don't take too long lol :p
    Remember the res is my first on smp8!
    Raaynn and Sachrock like this.
  5. Hi Lordess, was just able to get logged on again today now that I am back. However chest doesn't have access sign. Need your help please and ty :)

Happy New Year!
    LordessLevy likes this.
  6. Oh sorry I must of must of missed your chest, I will get on right now to set the sign up!