Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. sorry hero! its for all officers to show up if they cant show up ill tell them l8r on. thx for letting me know
    :D
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  2. did some more testing with the flag, all the city's flag can be flow using banners :)
  3. how do you use banners?
  4. Banners are in the new update, 1.8
  5. I know.
    How do you put flags on them...
  6. By using a crafting table

7. Through a series of complex crafting recipes, you can see in the MC wiki
  8. Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew what this is! It is fairly close to Maximus, and it says "Parisco" or something. Is this it's name? Who built it? L0tad has a house there...

Check it out
    http://imgur.com/Mu7dMup
  9. Yes that's parisco, its should be a giant farm but :p it was made by Dr_Hacksaw
    Dr_Hacksaw likes this.
  10. Alright, thanks. And from now on, I'll be using Flickr instead of imgur, as I don't like the inappropriate images on Imgur. I also have one more question, but dont have a screenshot. (Yet.) If you look on the smp9 live map, look at parisco, then below it, there is an island with a circular structure on it, with a passageway down into the ground. Any idea what this is and who it belongs to?
  11. Ive been to it once never really looked into it but I think its 96talons
  12. Alright after testing the volt flag can be put on banners
  13. Its Really a part of Darrowmere
  14. REPRESENT!!
  15. Glad to see you are still with us
  16. And kitten3101,the guy who spies on the Estonan military thinks he knows their name.
  17. Attention,
    Chairman elections are coming up and if you would like to run for chairman please post a letter below stating so, You will be allowed to post a message saying you are running for 7 days (Sunday the 17th)

Thanks you,
    Chairman Devon699
  18. I would like to run for chairman
  19. i will run as chairman as well :cool: