Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. OK I don't know what happen the creeper incidents happened while i wasn't on I dont know if u did or if someone else walked by and it happened by mistake i will talk to him when he gets on thank you kitten3101 :)
  2. I will hold a meeting in nation hall disussing the incedents
  3. agreed devon699 we need one badly
  4. fellow Estonans as some of you may know i locked down the church in maximus due to the mobs spawning and i couldn't find out were they were spawning well i have just went in there and found out were they were spawning and i have officially reopen the church to the public it is now safe. And devon699 said that the N.I.P.S. investigation can be called off. :)

p.s. we are still repairing the church :)
  5. I would like to point out, Kitten, that you accused people of leading creepers into the Second NR when it was really the lack of lighting.
  6. Masnach is now accepting Cobblestone donations of any size, simply drop whatever you would like to donate in the chest right outside the portal.
    devon699 likes this.
  7. I finished my new house :D 2014-06-12_21.14.10.png
    wildbeast23 and godricsword2 like this.
  8. Well,you all started yelling at me about it,but you don't allow me to yell at you about it.
    Very strange.
  9. only ever happened when you were there, that is what is strange...
    devon699 likes this.
  10. New Bill passed into law, 13th June 2014, 18:35 GMT

The 'Federation Bill'

Henceforce Maximus will become the de facto federal capital city of the Estonan Federation. Mayoral-ship of Maximus will become a duty of the democratically elected Chairperson.
  11. May I ask what jobs r available like ministers
  12. We don't really use that kind of system
    We have head of mining affairs and officer in the EPC
  13. Lukafolz is trying to hold 3 nationalities.
  14. Does that really matter? It's more fun to be a member of multiple outposts.
  15. Not when he's commuting every 5 seconds.
  16. so?
    its what he wants
    siniypiva likes this.
  17. Positions are appointed by the chairmen. All current positions are taken.

siniypiva likes this.
  18. I am
  19. I'm joking about travelling,I have to do it a lot and I'm only in 1 nation...