(Established) The Fun Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Be6Ja1min, Sep 10, 2018.

1. hi im benny_gamer44 i want to make my outpost established i want the outpost to be named the fun
    outpost i own the outpost car conductor is the co owner of it please verify this reply asap
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Congrats you guys are fully Established.
    top_benny likes this.
  3. really can you send me the three
  4. Hello just some news this outpost now has a nether tunnel well it did 2 months ago so you go to smp4 then you go to wild sw and then you go thru the nether portal in the safe outpost and there you go to see the sign there and that th line to the fun outpost

The owner is top_benny
    The co owner is Carconductor

- top_benny
  5. Bump
    Fuldmathr likes this.
  6. How are you guys doing at the outpost, Benny? You remember me? I have an outpost nearby on SW SMP4, but hadn't logged in for a very long time before today. Noticed you were on yesterday and wondered how The Fun Outpost was doing over 2 years later.
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  7. I remember u, You made a great build their. But no I haven't been out there in a while.
    Fuldmathr likes this.
  8. I was planning a lot more than I got to... trying to figure out what exactly my plans were and start building up the outpost now :D hope to see you around.
  9. Hey Fun outpost west is up and coming.
    VoidDistortion likes this.