[Established] State Of Terrione

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Traynfreek, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Well, there is a line that runs through Maximus. That is the original rail line. There is a faster one via the north EMC outpost, but there is work being done on that line, as well as a nether hub being installed once I am sure I am allowed to build there. No walking required! :)
  2. HeHe, so there now technical 3 lines if i count the terra too. Sofar i know thats still connected. more lines always good. in case of big disaster. happend a while agao on my line to maximus.
  3. Yes, I died and lost a lot of good items including my missile blueprints when a wither destroyed the rail line from Maximus to spawn.
  4. Looking for good builders to make a nether railway hub! PM me on site for details or if you'd like to donate materials!
  5. Would anyone want to come to a building party this evening?
  6. I didnt realize I needed to give your settlement permission too! Of course I give permission ;)
  7. Congrats. As of today this outpost is established.
  8. Thank you Mr. Socks!! I have been waiting long for this day!
    VoxelRay likes this.
  9. Do you mean the north railway hub? I've been trying to work on that but I can't find the portal. I gotta ride back from your town. I'm planning on raising the portal up to the surface and making a structure so it will be much easier to get to (even if u still have to swim over to it).
  10. Yep, thats the one I'm talking about. I still need to add your stop in the line to Terrione. Been more busy than usual, sorry. EDIT: Thread for it here.
    I plan on:
    1. moving the portal up so it is visible.
    2. Making a sign so you can see it on live map via cobble text.
    3. Building a hub in the nether with at least 16 ports(4 in each direction).
    GeistKitsune likes this.
  11. Awesome. I can help with this for sure. I may even beat you to the punch (though I am always busy so we will see :p). I will leave the Live Map visible text to you because I have never done any thing like that.

Quick question : Do you have a style figured out, or materials picked out, for this project?
  12. Yes, i do. all of the materials and the design are posted on the job request thread. :D
  13. I will be posting all information related to the U.N.O. here since it does not have its own thread.
  14. Constitution of the United Northern Outposts
    Note: This is a preliminary copy, and may be changed before the official document is drafted.

1. Establishment
    • The statements of the following document declare and describe the establishment of the pan-nationalist nation of the United Northern Outposts or the U.N.O.
    • The United Northern Outposts recognise the following territory under its jurisdiction:
      1. The established and listed nation of Terrione, owned by Traynfreek.
      2. The established and listed nation of Cliffside owned by GeistKitsune.
      3. The unestablished and unlisted city-state of Ryth, owned by Razorwhale.
      4. Any undisclosed territories by the listed nations or city-states.
    2. The State
    • The State is defined as the collective administrative power of each separate territory as well as all other U.N.O. territories. It is not defined as any individual territory controlled by the U.N.O. or as the Founder Nations.
    • The State will hold meetings in the United Northern Outposts Hall in the Founder Nation of Terrione.
    • The State will be composed of:
      1. The Leaders of each city-state or nation.
      2. The Permanent Nations, referred to as "The Founder Nations" including Terrione, Ryth and Cliffside(see Section 2-4).
      3. The United Northern Military(see Section 2-5).
    • The Founder Nations are not allowed to dissolve themselves from the United Northern Outposts.
    • The United Northern Military is the pan-national military force of the United Northern Outposts, referred in shorthand as the U.N.M. The United Northern Military is the only segregated branch of the State, acknowledging orders only from the leaders of the Founder Nations.
    • The Open Government Act allows the creation of governments and organizational policies at an official level without the interference of the State.
    3. Rights of the Citizen
    • The rights declared herein apply to any citizen of any U.N.O. territory regardless of governmental structure:
      1. The right to intelligent open speech.
      2. The right to open contracts.
      3. The right to protection through the EmpireMinecraft Staff and through the United Northern Military, listed in order of power.
      4. The right to hold office in their place of residence.
      5. The right to demand an officially signed warrant during any official law practice.
      6. The right to represent their city-state or nation at a Leader's Convention.
      7. The right to organise or assemble
      .8 The right to declare citizenship of the United Northern Outposts.
    • The rights under this section and others implied through common sense or otherwise are not given to the citizen automatically because they either do not agree with the Open Government Act, are harmful to the State or are against EmpireMinecraft rules:
      1. The right to disobey EmpireMinecraft rules
      2. The right to violate Section 3-1 of the United Northern Outpost Constitution
      3. The right to rebel, secede or otherwise disturb the flow of power through a territory of the United Northern Outposts
      4. The right to own property
      5. The right to vote
    4. Rights and Obligations of the State
    • The State is given the rights herein either by EmpireMinecraft or by itself:
      1. The right to search and seizure(see Section 3-5).
      2. The rights of war
      3. The right to terminate an alliance, trade deal or otherwise binding contract with another state, assuming it does not breach EmpireMinecraft rules.
    • The State is obligated to:
      1. Create and establish at a minimum of one(1) protected pathway to a nation or city-state.
      2. Protect citizens of any nationality within U.N.O. borders.
      3. Defend all territories of the United Northern Outposts through the United Northern Military.
    5. The Territories
    • The territories is defined in this document as all land owned by the United Northern Outposts including but not limited to Sovereign Territories, Pending Territories and Minor Territories and Suspended Territories.
    • Sovereign Territories are defined as listed and established outposts, while Pending Territories may be listed and established outposts but have yet to be inducted into the United Northern Outposts.
    • Minor Territories are outposts that are not eligible for establishment per EmpireMinecraft rules, but still wish to be inducted into the United Northern Outposts. Suspended Territories are outposts which are not listed or have been rejected by the Leader's Convention, in which case they may appeal to the Leader's Convention in a minimum of fourteen(14) days.
    • The induction of a nation or city-state into the United Northern Outposts is decided by a 2/3 Leaders Convention vote. The nation or city-state will then be officially apart of the United National Outposts.
  15. Updated the second post with our constitution! Tell me what you think!
  16. 2015-02-20_23.13.41.png
    A picture of Onetoad's home built on the edge of Old Town. The new city hall is in the background.
    rock00888 likes this.
  17. We are ready for 1.8! I am going to be very active this summer working on Terrione!
  18. Yas can't wait till summer NO MORE SCHOOL(caps to express my excitement :p)
    Edit: least till august XD
    Traynfreek likes this.
  19. I know right!? I may or may not be getting a better PC this summer and I have Gold Supporter for a month! :D
  20. I need your help guys. I'm making a comprehensive map of the East Wilderness. I've put a link to a photo of what I've managed to do so far. But, I'm having some trouble filling in some of the towns/outposts I'm unsure of. So PLEASE comment on what places I've missed out. Thanks in advance.

Map of the East Wilderness (so far)