[ESTABLISHED] Rainbow Road Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ChespinLover77, May 6, 2017.

1. bump, finished the structure for the HQ, probably wont add anything else decor wise to it for now though.
    Might be redoing the portal building tommorow, stay tuned for that!

(updated photos in 2nd post)
  2. I ended up staying up even later, because why not :p
    anyways that means I've also finished the new spawn portal building! pics in the second post.

I also edited the second post a smol bit, I can only upload 20 pictures per post so instead I just created an album on imgur with all of the photos so far and will continue to update it with future photos. The link is in the second post in the same spoiler as the update photos!
    khixan likes this.
  3. Suggestion: add the images you add to the post in which you write about adding them. ;)
    I find it a hassle to go back to the beginning of the thread and look for the new pictures every time.
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  4. Nearly done with revamping the rail, no more plain old stone brick! Gonna be traveling to my outpost in styleee, stay tuned! :p
  5. lil bump,
    added two new update pictures to the album on the 2nd post.
    currently working on finishing terraforming the mountain. then next will probably be some decor around the area as well as setting up farms for the villagers.
    slowly but surely making progress
  6. also forgot to update with the new rail setup, got a lil hub system set up as well.

(also added a picture of the newest project underway, "The Plume Lagoon" thanks to the help of PlumeLagoon and Johnkid <3 )

Edit: Link for le 607 <3 https://imgur.com/a/nOt544k