[ESTABLISHED] Rainbow Road Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ChespinLover77, May 6, 2017.

1. smp3 outpost
    Locked chest with my name as well as NatsuPlayz007 and JohnKid
    I can pm cords if needed
    Thanks!

More info to come...

Confidential information .... for now

https://youtu.be/8XHf_IdfNys
    khixan likes this.
  2. Nickblockmaster likes this.
  3. Guardian Farm Draining Process

rip fishies
  4. Hi there send me the coords and i'll take a look :)
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  5. Congrats you're established :) have fun!
  6. Interesting name. ;)
  7. Bump ! Will add pictures of current project later 😃
  8. Pictures added to second post! :D

(Also isnt finished yet that's just the front of it xD)
    607 likes this.
  9. Bump added a link to a video taken at the outpost with some friends ^-^

Edit : in main post
  10. added some fun lil pictures to capture me draining my ocean monument over the course of a lil less than a week (in third post)
  11. ChespinLover77 likes this.
  12. I was lazy haha, the last one is tho xD
  13. I personally consider pressing "F2" to be easier than picking up your phone, opening the camera app, taking a picture, and then transferring it to the internet. :p
    ChespinLover77 and 607 like this.
  14. When using the built-in screenshot function you still need to navigate to your Minecraft folder and transfer the image to the internet. ;)
  15. I know. I just said "transferring to the internet" because you could connect your phone to your computer, browser to the pictures location, grab the picture, and then upload it. Or you could just inmediately upload it in the imgur app. :D

Navigating to your minecraft folder is easy: go to texture packs, click open folder, go up one folder, click on screenshots. :D

Anyways - nice clearing you've had going on! :)
    ChespinLover77 and 607 like this.
  16. bump, more photos added to 2nd post
    Also Credits to BayLaurel for helping out with those fishies and the jungle tree house !!!! (in progress)

Also edit : might work on updating thread with more recent shots of the outpost with new additions and updated progress
  17. bump
    more updates! just added pictures for the "Kytula Memorial" inspired by an old friend and their love of building and flowers! (to the second post)
    607 and EnderMagic1 like this.