[Established] Rainbow Butte

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by britbrit3197, Feb 13, 2014.

1. While I hesitate to speak for Brit, I am certain Rainbow Butte will never become a public wilderness base.
    Cchiarell6914 and 607 like this.
  2. Since I added the nether portal to my roof I am making my nether base my attic (and therefore backup storage space). I will be happy to include anyone else's nether portals within the bounds of my nether base as desired.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. I know this is late but (disappointed moan).
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  4. were not for sure yet, still working some things out because we don't want people building ugly things on the butte, our butte is pretty.

EDIT: Since Sonicol1 says this sounds like im calling your builds ugly i would like to say thats not what i meant We just don't want random people coming in and building dirt houses xD
    sonicol1 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  5. I understand

Neve.png

House by me, the render isn't.
    PandasEatRamen and Twitch1 like this.
  6. omg what texturpack is that
  7. I have no idea. I didn't create the render. Sunny_Chicken will be able to tell you.
  8. It's both Misa's Realistic and Misa's patch.
  9. Remember that base that I own beside you, I have been working on moving the base and I have been building it for a while now, so dont worry about that base of mine near yours,
  10. Yeah we just decided to move so we could expand out more if we needed to. xD (and because Marlix harassed us ever 30mins and we always ended up chasing him to the ocean)
  11. Lol, i moved to expand, i now have a base that is 6k x 25k+ and i will be making a post when i am done the main building and farms :p its not really near the old base, not sure what i will use the old one for,
  12. Agreed... I was hopin' to get my butt down to the butte. :p I shall just stalk this thread and watch your progress. :p
    Curundu and 607 like this.