[Established] Gittano's Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Gartanno, May 22, 2016.

1. What is it then ?
  2. Who's that?
  3. Not even close
  4. We know its you.
  5. Callum I suggest you stop pestering Gittano, in fact its getting to the point I would call it bullying. It has nothing to do with me, but there are rules against intentionally causing drama, which you're doing here.

Please stop before the mods end up dealing with it for good...
  6. Thanks Rob
  7. Well it's not me and ok rob u win this time....
  8. What do you mean "its not me"? You questioned me after I said you're banned. That means no alts at all.
  9. Let's settle down folks - no need to bring drama into the forums.

CallumDAKing - GittanoInAction, as the outpost owner, has the authority to both kick players out of the outpost as well as deny player entrance to the outpost for any reason. Since you have been asked by GittanoInAction to not show up at the outpost on any account that belongs to you, I strongly suggest that you comply with the request.

If any attempt is made to enter the outpost on any account possessed by you and it is reported, it will be considered harassment and appropriate action will be taken.
    MercenaryCrow likes this.
  10. It has been brought to my attention that I forgot the official comment saying this was established.

That being said, this base has been established with GittanoInAction and benthebob as the leaders.
  11. Thank you.
    HxCami10 and EpicSubtastic like this.
  12. I agree. I don't think he should argue back by saying "I have alts hahahahaha"
  13. How can I be banned if I have never been there?
  14. Players do not have to physically appear at the outpost in order for the outpost owner to request they don't come back. Much like residences, where anyone can be denied move access for any reason at any time, outpost owners can also deny players entrance to the outpost as well as request them to leave at any time for any reason, even if they have never been there before.

If you have further questions regarding this, feel free to send me a private message so we can discuss the matter further privately rather than in open forums where everyone can see it. :)
  15. Sent
  16. Everyone, feel free to ask me any questions about the outpost.